Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 29. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Yes, now technology allows a person to do almost everything! And know everything !!! We have to use it while we have time !!! Seize the moment and work!
Freelance work is now very common. Many small and medium-sized companies use the services of freelancing. I hope that this PACT platform will be able to bring together thousands of customers and performers.
Activity: 182
And more often failures happen because no one does anything, but simply enjoy life spending money collected from investors.
I understand what you are talking about. such cases are really a lot. Because of such dishonest people all over the world, most people are suspicious of cryptocurrencies. But not all projects are deceivers and fraudsters. There are many truly promising and decent projects.
There are many worthy projects, but how to know for sure that it’s really worth it, that’s the essence of the issue
Activity: 122
When is the token scheduled to be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges?

In the road map, STEP 7. You must understand that there are no exact dates yet.

guys, the project is just starting.
I think that the token will be added to the exchange when the time comes.
Activity: 140
Well, at the expense of tokens, you can argue, because you can usually get them for bounty or for a purchase, and for testing you need individuals who understand the code well and then you can pay them
Not necessarily that the testing team should be only people versed in the program code. For example, the developers have released a beta version of the platform and it needs to be tested. Need load by many users. How to do it? Artificially (using programs) this can be done, but it will not give accurate results. Looking for live users who will experience the interface.
With the help of the program, it is impossible to qualitatively test the platform. need real users for this.
Well, at the expense of tokens, you can argue, because you can usually get them for bounty or for a purchase, and for testing you need individuals who understand the code well and then you can pay them
Not necessarily that the testing team should be only people versed in the program code. For example, the developers have released a beta version of the platform and it needs to be tested. Need load by many users. How to do it? Artificially (using programs) this can be done, but it will not give accurate results. Looking for live users who will experience the interface.
Activity: 238

In the road map, STEP 7. You must understand that there are no exact dates yet.
Activity: 252
"The results of an independent organization survey (EFIP) are astounding, since 77% of respondents have become elected freelancers." These are the results of the survey for what year? And in which country were the respondents interviewed?
Even if this is data from last year, I don’t think that the situation has changed a lot now ... maybe only an increase in the number of freelancers.
I suppose I think it's better when the team is open to the community. Then trust more. But this is my opinion and I can be wrong.
Public information about developers contributes to increased trust in the project. Although on the other hand, no one bothers to fake these data to fraudsters. Therefore, there is information about the team or not - this is not the most important thing.
Merit: 2
What will the planned marketing company include?
Activity: 210
And more often failures happen because no one does anything, but simply enjoy life spending money collected from investors.
I understand what you are talking about. such cases are really a lot. Because of such dishonest people all over the world, most people are suspicious of cryptocurrencies. But not all projects are deceivers and fraudsters. There are many truly promising and decent projects.
I think that the problems of receiving (or more often not receiving) payment by contractors from customers is one of those problems that solves the use of the platform from project PACT.
You're right. The problem of not paying for the work done is very common in freelancing .... people work for weeks and sometimes months and then customers refuse to pay or pay less ... I hope that PACT will solve this problem.
The roadmap says that there will be a community meeting with the project team! When and where is the event planned?
Activity: 171
Congratulations to the team and the community with the listing of the token on the new exchange! good luck!
What else, cryptocurrency exchanges, the administration is negotiating? I want to keep abreast of all developments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The undoubtedly prolonged correction in the crypto market, which has lasted for more than a year, could not but have a negative impact on the development of most crypto projects.
Weak projects leave the market, and strong and promising (such as this one) remain and continue their development.

Great news!
I hope that this project will develop faster, and the token will be added to the major exchanges.
I've heard that on major exchanges listing coins can be very expensive.
Activity: 122
Congratulations to the team and the community with the listing of the token on the new exchange! good luck!
So, we see a new exchange.
This means that the team continues to work on the project, I hope that soon we will see further development.
During the anxious waiting of listing on crypto-bridge, we decided to go on Graviex!
Great news!
I hope that this project will develop faster, and the token will be added to the major exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: