Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 30. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
During the anxious waiting of listing on crypto-bridge, we decided to go on Graviex!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
How will you deal with the cheat ratings of performers?

Reviews will be possible to write only after the completion of the transaction, which protects against negative / positive comments of bots and shows the real opinion.
To make high-quality protection against fake reviews is very difficult. People can post reviews from their own accounts and exchange transactions.
It is very important to eliminate this problem, I repeat, it is very important.
Activity: 122

Reviews will be possible to write only after the completion of the transaction, which protects against negative / positive comments of bots and shows the real opinion.
To make high-quality protection against fake reviews is very difficult. People can post reviews from their own accounts and exchange transactions.
Activity: 182
However, not all freelancers use cryptocurrencies. For example, some even have no idea about cryptocurrency. How to attract them to use this PACT platform?
1. For this project needs marketing. Without marketing, it will not go far ...
2. Learning about such a convenient platform all freelancers will start talking about it.
And will there be any affiliate program? Usually, on similar platforms it is.
Activity: 234
However, not all freelancers use cryptocurrencies. For example, some even have no idea about cryptocurrency. How to attract them to use this PACT platform?
1. For this project needs marketing. Without marketing, it will not go far ...
2. Learning about such a convenient platform all freelancers will start talking about it.
Activity: 171

Activity: 308
Totally agree with you! Now the work of a freelancer is very common, many prefer this kind of activity. Therefore, it is very important for today...
Today, many people work as freelancers. Among my friends there are a lot of those who thus earn their living. I hope that the platform from project PACT will become a place where millions of people will communicate and work!
I have many friends who are freelancers in various fields. Great idea to integrate them in one service. Wink

this industry (freelance) is becoming very popular today. the present youth does not want to work and listen to the charges from the head. young people are striving for another better life. this is that they creates for herself. I see, that this project will help young successful people achieve truly, what they are striving for.
This project will help newcomers on the Internet to find work for themselves in the field of freelancing, because in fact it has now become fashionable, so let's say trend
Such projects help a lot in work and earning money !!! Those who grasp on the fly, they have long understood how to make good money!
They help those people who, for example, on maternity leave, or are just used to doing everything at home, there are a lot of them now and they are getting bigger every day.
such a project will always be in demand, especially when the population of the earth is constantly increasing,and even a person who works in the production or office will be able to find an additional income in his spare time will increase the popularity of this project
moreover, such a project must be, and it will be very good if the developers will be able to complete their project and they will not be prevented by low prices in the market and the passivity of investors at this time
At the moment, the market is growing and this is noticeable, you need to have your finances alongside investors and develop for them gradually, but on the other hand, money is also needed from other parties
for several days the market has a growing trend, perhaps this is the beginning of a bullish market,and it will push investors to new projects and we will see new progress in the development of crypto
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
When will it be possible to test the platform itself?

I do not think that the platform will be ready soon. First, it will test the development team, and only then we can.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Totally agree with you! Now the work of a freelancer is very common, many prefer this kind of activity. Therefore, it is very important for today...
Today, many people work as freelancers. Among my friends there are a lot of those who thus earn their living. I hope that the platform from project PACT will become a place where millions of people will communicate and work!
I have many friends who are freelancers in various fields. Great idea to integrate them in one service. Wink

this industry (freelance) is becoming very popular today. the present youth does not want to work and listen to the charges from the head. young people are striving for another better life. this is that they creates for herself. I see, that this project will help young successful people achieve truly, what they are striving for.
This project will help newcomers on the Internet to find work for themselves in the field of freelancing, because in fact it has now become fashionable, so let's say trend
Such projects help a lot in work and earning money !!! Those who grasp on the fly, they have long understood how to make good money!
They help those people who, for example, on maternity leave, or are just used to doing everything at home, there are a lot of them now and they are getting bigger every day.
such a project will always be in demand, especially when the population of the earth is constantly increasing,and even a person who works in the production or office will be able to find an additional income in his spare time will increase the popularity of this project
moreover, such a project must be, and it will be very good if the developers will be able to complete their project and they will not be prevented by low prices in the market and the passivity of investors at this time
At the moment, the market is growing and this is noticeable, you need to have your finances alongside investors and develop for them gradually, but on the other hand, money is also needed from other parties
this forum also has a complete attitude towards freelancers,we're running jobs, projects and get a bounty of coins of the project, some of which successfully sell and make money
When will it be possible to test the platform itself?
The number of freelance professionals has almost doubled over the past 10 years and has already exceeded 115 million people. This suggests that you have chosen the right direction. Good luck in the development of the project!
This suggests that the field of freelancing is developing very quickly and is gaining popularity among users.

I think more people will become freelancers in the future.
This industry will develop as well as cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
The number of freelance professionals has almost doubled over the past 10 years and has already exceeded 115 million people. This suggests that you have chosen the right direction. Good luck in the development of the project!
This suggests that the field of freelancing is developing very quickly and is gaining popularity among users.
Activity: 168
If all services for freelancers are concentrated in one place and everything is done in the most convenient, practical and safe way, then this platform will find its users.
You are completely right. If you make a very convenient and practical service, then the project will find its users...
It is impossible to combine all services in one place, because they are competitors, and they want to occupy their market share.
Activity: 140

On the platform, a special system of protection against fake accounts and ratings has been created.
Activity: 126
Activity: 234
If all services for freelancers are concentrated in one place and everything is done in the most convenient, practical and safe way, then this platform will find its users.
You are completely right. If you make a very convenient and practical service, then the project will find its users...
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Where to get these PACT Coins? I would like to get some to play as POS and MN.
Activity: 224
I think that freelancers do not care in what currency will be paid for their work, as long as the orders were.

Every freelancer is looking for a platform where he could realize his talents. PACT is quite a promising platform.
I think that freelancers do not care in what currency will be paid for their work, as long as the orders were.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I never cease to be surprised that technologies are developing so quickly and people find themselves in different areas of freelancing
Yes, now technology allows a person to do almost everything! And know everything !!! We have to use it while we have time !!! Seize the moment and work!
Pages:
Jump to: