Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 3. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 2
First of all, its main purpose is to store your coins, judge, the bot can be used as a wallet.

the main feature is the possibility of POS mining. Wink
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Guys, has anyone tested a telegram bot? What do you feel?

The bot is completely reliable, the functionality is not very different from the discord bot.

What is the purpose of the bot? Why was it invented?

First of all, its main purpose is to store your coins, judge, the bot can be used as a wallet.
Activity: 32

The bot is completely reliable, the functionality is not very different from the discord bot.

What is the purpose of the bot? Why was it invented?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 54
Given the ROI, the main thing is that the price of the coin would be stable.

I used to buy coins for 20 cents, and now they sell for 15.  I would like the price to grow.

There is nothing shameful in your desire, because any investor makes investments with the purpose of profit.
Activity: 13

I used to buy coins for 20 cents, and now they sell for 15.  I would like the price to grow.

Activity: 81
So guys, SOVE began to rise in price. What are your predictions?

Unexpected, but you need to use this moment to the fullest. Cheesy

Activity: 20
Soverain is gaining popularity, more and more new investors.

It had to happen sooner or later. I'm happy with.
Soverain is gaining popularity, more and more new investors.

Unexpected, but you need to use this moment to the fullest. Cheesy
Activity: 20
Oh no, you're wrong. Experienced traders are particularly active in the fall of the market.

It is a pity that not everyone has such a talent! Undecided Cry Cry
If you invest in cryptocurrencies, then you should have realized long ago that there will always be risks, they can not be avoided.

I agree with you bro, risks can not be avoided, but the goal of any investor to minimize these risks.

Few traders or investors can profit in a falling market.

Oh no, you're wrong. Experienced traders are particularly active in the fall of the market.
If you invest in cryptocurrencies, then you should have realized long ago that there will always be risks, they can not be avoided.

I agree with you bro, risks can not be avoided, but the goal of any investor to minimize these risks.

Few traders or investors can profit in a falling market.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
The Soverain project deserves support, because the team strictly follows the road map, no matter what.

Alas, the situation in the market is now difficult, it is very difficult for young projects to find investors.

Can't argue with you man Undecided Undecided
Activity: 56
The Soverain project deserves support, because the team strictly follows the road map, no matter what.

Alas, the situation in the market is now difficult, it is very difficult for young projects to find investors.
Activity: 54
Check out my SOVE tweet:

https://twitter.com/Sentti_official/status/1206999110211002368

If you like it and support SOVE, please give a like and retweet 👍
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
Activity: 67

Pages:
Jump to: