Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 8. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
For those who want to have fun - we added a couple of games to our SOVE bot! Everyone who wants to try their luck and win some coins - welcome to our discord!

cool update, I would like to see more functionality in the bot, I hope in the future you will still please us.

bro, you enjoy the little things. I will be happy when the price of sove soars x2-X3.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
For those who want to have fun - we added a couple of games to our SOVE bot! Everyone who wants to try their luck and win some coins - welcome to our discord!

cool update, I would like to see more functionality in the bot, I hope in the future you will still please us.
Activity: 46
How do you know when the bottom and when not? Will you reveal this secret?

In my opinion, the market is controlled by big players and their behavior is extremely difficult to predict!
Activity: 54
The situation in the market is deteriorating again, what do you think about it?

There is only one way out, wait for the bottom of the market, and then buy, hoping for the best.

How do you know when the bottom and when not? Will you reveal this secret?
Activity: 43

There is only one way out, wait for the bottom of the market, and then buy, hoping for the best.
Activity: 56
Although this is a trifle, but it's still nice that the team is working to improve the functionality of the bot.

is the game paid or free? did you test it?

there is no not tested, planned to address these in free time.
Although this is a trifle, but it's still nice that the team is working to improve the functionality of the bot.

is the game paid or free? did you test it?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/576507115875598346/651960359330119680/bot_ann_09.png
I like this idea, there is a chance to earn a little money.

Activity: 40

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/576507115875598346/651960359330119680/bot_ann_09.png
I like this idea, there is a chance to earn a little money.
copper member
Activity: 48
Google 2FA added!

I'm sure Soverain products will be in demand, but this is in the future. Now the team has a lot of work, I would like to see the telegram bot as soon as possible.
Activity: 54
A sound idea, in a white paper a lot of information, but sometimes it is difficult to find the answer to the question.

This is for sure, sometimes, a large amount of information is harmful, but for experienced investors this is not a problem.
Activity: 59
How does PoS mining operate on the SOVERAIN wallet?
boy, read the white paper, it clearly describes each process.

A sound idea, in a white paper a lot of information, but sometimes it is difficult to find the answer to the question.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
How does PoS mining operate on the SOVERAIN wallet?
boy, read the white paper, it clearly describes each process.
Activity: 40
How does POS mining operate on the SOVEREIGN wealth Huh Explain all the details to the newcomer, please.

You transfer coins to your wallet and freeze them. Over time, the network participant receives dividends in the form of new coins to his cryptocurrency wallet, meanwhile the number of frozen coins is
increasing, and therefore the likelihood of the next reward will increase!!
I hope every newbie can figure it out. It would not hurt to record a video review.
How does POS mining operate on the SOVEREIGN wealth Huh Explain all the details to the newcomer, please.

You transfer coins to your wallet and freeze them. Over time, the network participant receives dividends in the form of new coins to his cryptocurrency wallet, meanwhile the number of frozen coins is
increasing, and therefore the likelihood of the next reward will increase!!
Activity: 81
What specific products are planned in the future? What is currently being worked on?

If I understand everything correctly, the endpoint is the cryptocurrency exchange, this will be the main product of the project.
the competition in the field of cryptocurrency exchanges is very big, how do they want to promote their exchange in today's environment?

Surely there is some plan. Grin Grin

What specific products are planned in the future? What is currently being worked on?

If I understand everything correctly, the endpoint is the cryptocurrency exchange, this will be the main product of the project.
the competition in the field of cryptocurrency exchanges is very big, how do they want to promote their exchange in today's environment?
Activity: 43
the project is under development, you need a little patience. Cheesy Cheesy
You're right, given the current market situation, patience needs to run for a long time.

I have heard that analysts predict a sharp rise in the market in December.
Pages:
Jump to: