Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 10. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Guys, could you explain to me in a nutshell, What is Pos (Proof of Stake) mining?

This is a niche, it is unlikely to be able to explain everything in a nutshell.

PoS mining does not require powerful computing equipment,   and any user can participate in the generation of new blocks in the chain. It is sufficient that the wallet is online and has enough coins on its balance!!!! That's cool!
Guys, could you explain to me in a nutshell, What is Pos (Proof of Stake) mining?

This is a niche, it is unlikely to be able to explain everything in a nutshell.
Activity: 40
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
Hi guys. Someone to test wallet? Can I trust him? Roll Eyes

The SOVERAIN wallet is a web application that allows to store, receive and send cryptocurrency and also make electronic payments via the Internet. Grin Grin
Did I understand correctly, if I keep my coins in the account on the wallet, then I will passively receive some income?

With the help of the SOVERAIN multi-currency wallet, users can easily run a masternode and receive regular income. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
How do masternodes operate?

Bro, it's easier than you think!
The owner of the masternode receives a fixed reward for confirming the newly generated block, while the pledge of coins for the masternode is frozen. To run and operate the masternode, an e-wallet with coins must be fully synchronized with the blockchain and work 24 hours a day.
What is masternode? How to work with them? What's so special about them?

Masternodes are nodes in the cryptocurrency network that are responsible for the security and proper functioning of the blockchain network by checking and approving transactions.
How do masternodes operate?
Activity: 81

Masternodes are nodes in the cryptocurrency network that are responsible for the security and proper functioning of the blockchain network by checking and approving transactions.
Activity: 67
The development of the project is clearly on the established plan, you have nothing to worry about.

This factor pleases me, but I would like more and more useful news and updates.
Activity: 69
The main feature of the wallet is that there is no need to verify your identity by sending personal documents or entering any personal information. Also, if necessary, each user can create several accounts. It's really convenient.

A pretty strong advantage, but wouldn't that entail security issues?

I'm sure they have everything planned, but I also had doubts at first.

The development of the project is clearly on the established plan, you have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 46
The main feature of the wallet is that there is no need to verify your identity by sending personal documents or entering any personal information. Also, if necessary, each user can create several accounts. It's really convenient.

I'm sure they have everything planned, but I also had doubts at first.
Activity: 43

Activity: 33
Did I understand correctly, if I keep my coins in the account on the wallet, then I will passively receive some income?

Yes, you were right. POS mining works. Shocked Shocked

Activity: 59

Yes, you were right. POS mining works. Shocked Shocked

The SOVERAIN wallet is a web application that allows to store, receive and send cryptocurrency and also make electronic payments via the Internet. Grin Grin

Activity: 40

The wallet is the first product that Soverain has provided, it is safe, if that's what you mean.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
Activity: 54
When will we see new products from Soverain? Got a plan?

It has not been any updates, I think, just due to this drop in the price of SOVE.

The news background is very much affecting the mood of investors, you need to do something about it. Angry
Activity: 81
I am sure Soverain products will be in demand by the market. This is a very difficult time.

The pressure from the market is huge, but everyone in a small or large share will have their own consumer.
Pages:
Jump to: