Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 6. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So far, I do not get much profit using pos mining, because the price of the coin is gradually falling.

high roi guarantees stable income.

You just do not bother much, sooner or later SOVE will soar to the skies Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 40
So far, I do not get much profit using pos mining, because the price of the coin is gradually falling.

high roi guarantees stable income.
Activity: 43
Good afternoon, tell me, do you have a road map? I want to assess the potential of the project to the maximum. Do you mind?

no particularly large products in the near future is not foreshadowed.

What about telegram bot, isn't it a significant product?
Activity: 46
Good afternoon, tell me, do you have a road map? I want to assess the potential of the project to the maximum. Do you mind?

no particularly large products in the near future is not foreshadowed.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
The project team is working on the result, I hope they will meet my expectations.

I heard somewhere that predict wild growth of the market towards the end of the year.

it would be nice, but you have to prepare for the worst.

Without a doubt, you need to be ready for everything. I believe in altcoins.
Activity: 81
The project team is working on the result, I hope they will meet my expectations.

I heard somewhere that predict wild growth of the market towards the end of the year.

it would be nice, but you have to prepare for the worst.

Activity: 93
Merit: 2
Activity: 54
Start of work with top cryptocurrency projects, introduction of our services and bots.

this update is scheduled for December.

I would like to see a more accurate timeline.

Alas, at this stage it is impossible.
Start of work with top cryptocurrency projects, introduction of our services and bots.

I would like to see a more accurate timeline.
Activity: 54

Activity: 43
brothers, what are you even talking about? Bitcoin is weaker every day.

The future is for altcoins, it's clear. Cheesy Cheesy

You don't look like a rookie. The Roadmap is available on the project website.

Hello. Strange that I didn't see her. OK, thanks!

You don't look like a rookie. The Roadmap is available on the project website.
brothers, what are you even talking about? Bitcoin is weaker every day.
It looks like the big players have decided to pump the market, now is a good time for short-term investments.

controversial situation, minor jumps in charts.
It looks like the big players have decided to pump the market, now is a good time for short-term investments.
Activity: 81
hi guys. Can I store my coins in the discord bot account?

Yes you can, my friend, because for this bot and invented.

What about security? Any break-ins?

good question Shocked Cool

This is good blockchain technology, they are fully protected.
Pages:
Jump to: