Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 47. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
The price of the SOVE coin has dropped again, I think now is the time to re-purchase.
You think this is the bottom? Is there a chance that the price will fall even lower?
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Risks are everywhere, even investing in such a giant as BTC is also a risky business.

Let's not forget that you have the possibility of passive income with POS mining. It's important!
Activity: 56
The price of the SOVE coin has dropped again, I think now is the time to re-purchase.
Each investor should solve such issues independently. After all, investing in developing projects is a risky business.

Risks are everywhere, even investing in such a giant as BTC is also a risky business.
Activity: 103
Each investor should solve such issues independently. After all, investing in developing projects is a risky business.
Activity: 58
Activity: 52
I personally tested the bot. Navigation is simple and clear, no problems encountered. Tongue

the bot SOVE works perfectly, without failures and errors. The team did a great job.
Activity: 54
I personally tested the bot. Navigation is simple and clear, no problems encountered. Tongue
Activity: 100
We are pleased to announce the official launch of our Smiley SOVE Bot! In this initial version the following functionality is available for our community:

Discord wallet - sending, receiving and storing SOVE
Ranking system - users will receive ranks depending on the time spent on the server and activity in chats, reaching a certain rank users will receive airdrops (the higher the rank - the higher the reward). Full description will appear a little later.
POS-pool - earn coins by investing them in a POS staking pool, starting from any minimum deposit without paying any commissions and fees.
Instant Shared Masternode - make your investment more profitable by transferring coins to a completely free (not charging any fees and charges) instant shared masternode+ staking pool! Minimal deposit is 10 SOVE.

As testing progresses, additional functionality will be added. Follow the announcements.

Welcome! https://discord.gg/xRWbSba
I am sure that this news will have a positive impact on the overall development of the project.

Can you tell us more about the POS-pool function?
Activity: 37
I am sure that this news will have a positive impact on the overall development of the project.

Without a doubt, the working product raises the status of the project, it attracts potential investors.

Many have been waiting for this moment, both investors and ordinary users.

Without a doubt, the working product raises the status of the project, it attracts potential investors.
We are pleased to announce the official launch of our Smiley SOVE Bot! In this initial version the following functionality is available for our community:

Ranking system - users will receive ranks depending on the time spent on the server and activity in chats, reaching a certain rank users will receive airdrops (the higher the rank - the higher the reward). Full description will appear a little later.
POS-pool - earn coins by investing them in a POS staking pool, starting from any minimum deposit without paying any commissions and fees.
Instant Shared Masternode - make your investment more profitable by transferring coins to a completely free (not charging any fees and charges) instant shared masternode+ staking pool! Minimal deposit is 10 SOVE.

As testing progresses, additional functionality will be added. Follow the announcements.

copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Activity: 97
Guys, I'd like to make sure my money is safe. Can I trust the wallet Soverain?

One hundred percent can never be sure, any system has its drawbacks.
Activity: 39
Guys, I'd like to make sure my money is safe. Can I trust the wallet Soverain?
Activity: 52

Great, this is the moment I've been waiting for. Now SOVE will fly to the moon

You're not happy, let's see how big investors react to this news.
Activity: 54

Great, this is the moment I've been waiting for. Now SOVE will fly to the moon
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 36
Soverain wonderful project. Team-good job.
You also need to run ads, you need to increase the popularity of the project.

POS mining does not require expensive equipment and special knowledge. Grin

You must have a huge amount on your wallet to really earn using POS mining.
The potential of Soverain is huge, but do not forget about the competition, you need to offer something new to gain popularity. To offer investors favorable conditions.

What kind of favorable conditions are we talking about? POS mining?

POS mining does not require expensive equipment and special knowledge. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: