Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][TOKC] TokyoCoin - New PoS Algorithm | FREE Airdrops - page 43. (Read 102264 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I do not see my wallet staking, there is no movement. Computer crashed and I got my wallet.dat backup restored to the newly run application but the problem now is there is no movement whatsoever. I have my transactions but there is no movement. Is the coin dead? It says out of sync.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
im just really curious about on this project but unfortunately there is no details and roadmap on this project i really hoping the realising the information about on this platform soon.. goodluck guys..
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
Recently, the Olympic movement has become highly politicized. If the political issue does not go to the last plan, then the fees will be minimal. It is unpleasant for me that our team will act under a neutral flag. I and many of my friends will not see the nearest Olympic games. It's disgusting to watch our country being humiliated. And I wish that when you host the Olympic Games, the confrontation will end. It does not bring dividends.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
5M for masternode. mindless
thats only 0.25 BTC for a masternode.
or 0.05 BTC if the coin drops to 0.00000001

It means that only 160 masternodes can be created - only 800 mil total coin supply. Also you can't buy 5mil TOKC without huge price movement. I think 100-200k would be adequately amount of TOKC for masternode

What does the master node launch? Maybe it makes sense to run your mr. Node?
Activity: 274
Thank you for this Information...
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
when the price down -you are angry. when the price up - you are angry again with masternodes. why? nobody tells you to buy/sell it. nobody makes you buy masternode.

totally agreed with this!  the price of Tokyocoin keep rising these days!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Force Network - The Internet. Redefined
when the price down -you are angry. when the price up - you are angry again with masternodes. why? nobody tells you to buy/sell it. nobody makes you buy masternode.
Agreed  Cool
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
Activity: 287
Merit: 102

It means that only 160 masternodes can be created - only 800 mil total coin supply. Also you can't buy 5mil TOKC without huge price movement. I think 100-200k would be adequately amount of TOKC for masternode
Activity: 250
Price was still 0.00000005 satoshi.. buy and stake while it is still cheap might be next year we never know as per Devs last announcement
Whats in the Devs last announcement or where  can we find the Devs last announcement ?
Activity: 47
The price is rising, excellent)
Activity: 36
No problems with TokyoCoin on Yobit. Deposits and withdrawals are seamlessly
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
TOKC ..go go go  Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Price was still 0.00000005 satoshi.. buy and stake while it is still cheap might be next year we never know as per Devs last announcement

Where is this price? On yobit the highest bid at 2 satoshi now. And now there is no enough volumes to move the price anywhere. But still hold my airdrop TOKC with the hope of best  Smiley

Coinsmarket and Yobit has negative reviews as told by my veteran friends who are already veterans in Cryptospace. Any plans to have this added to more exchanges other than the ones already listed? I do hope so that will happen.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102

Where is this price? On yobit the highest bid at 2 satoshi now. And now there is no enough volumes to move the price anywhere. But still hold my airdrop TOKC with the hope of best  Smiley
Activity: 692
Activity: 137
Merit: 104
Any plans to add to another exchange than yobit?
Pages:
Jump to: