Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][TOKC] TokyoCoin - New PoS Algorithm | FREE Airdrops - page 47. (Read 102264 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
It is pleasant that the number of coins increases everyday.
but,thats all.
Is there no new news such as masternode or burn?
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
Finally! Some activity from DEV, new wallet, we need communication with DEVs to let the coin grow and expand.

Activity include the dump of about 1.5m Tokc in less than 2 mins. lol. Price did a free fall to $0.00016/TOKC, losing 80% in less than 2 mins. Dev owns almost 80% of coins. Not funny

Only 3 satoshi devide us from delisting of TOKC. TokyoCoin project urgently needs any news from DevTeam to have even a kind of future. If the price will go below 1 satoshi the project could accounted as dead

Another one bites the dust. Is there a rule to get delisted from YoBit when falling  below 13 sat?

Now buy price is 2 satoshi, so if we will see empty buy orders it will mean only one - the coin is not needed anybody and we can safely forget about the coin (There are many examples of the process)
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Warning
1.No discussion with the community.
2.Do not show http://tokyoexplorer.ga  in first page
3.DEV Not Japanese... But use the name Tokyocoin
4. richlist accout Have change 1-35  http://tokyoexplorer.ga/richlist
Spread the coins to 10 wallet
5.November 20, 2017 Activity include the dump of about 1.5m Tokc in less than 2 mins
 One of the richest people disappears. (1-34)

If there are no indications from this message.
There will be 150 million tokyocoin in sales.

Who updated the newwallet
If you want to keep this coin, go back. old wallet or tranfercoin to webtrade
and install new windows and change password all web
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Finally! Some activity from DEV, new wallet, we need communication with DEVs to let the coin grow and expand.

Activity include the dump of about 1.5m Tokc in less than 2 mins. lol. Price did a free fall to $0.00016/TOKC, losing 80% in less than 2 mins. Dev owns almost 80% of coins. Not funny

Only 3 satoshi devide us from delisting of TOKC. TokyoCoin project urgently needs any news from DevTeam to have even a kind of future. If the price will go below 1 satoshi the project could accounted as dead

Another one bites the dust. Is there a rule to get delisted from YoBit when falling  below 13 sat?

Activity: 55
I haven't staked once since the new wallet.  Huh
network weight has more than doubled (compare to a month ago)
I used to be able to mine once a day, now its more like once every 3-4 days.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I haven't staked once since the new wallet.  Huh
Tested new wallet, everything works well. As I got it's just bugfix release. Still wait for roadmap

On the oficial website there is no direct link to blockexplorer. It's enough difficult to find the link.
Please add a link to TokyoCoin blockexplorer to the OP
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
After wallet update 1.1, i can't find my address in richlist. Different blockchain, forked? Everything looks fine, probably explorer need update. Undecided
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

wow  118 connections? my wallet only has 16 connections max since day 1.
Activity: 117
great coin  , i will wait around very first exchange .
You're very inconsiderate! there are at least two exchanges, one of them is very large. And yet it does not look like the project is developing further (
Activity: 386
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
So happy that this shit coin is not moving at all.
I sold all of them a few weeks ago!!

No need to worry about inactive dev and low price!!
Guys just sell it and get a new coin.

This coin is a shit to be wash out from this market.
You guys are going to have a digital data with no value soon.
it`s not a problem as i see. u got it as airdrop doing nothing for it. u sold it for 5-10$, it`s not so much to become nervious but if it grows - it can be nice. 1 more wallet on pc - ok.

Exactly! Most of us got TOKC via Airdrop spent only 5 minutes own time. POS is working well. Wallet doesn't drain much PC resources and there is no difficulty to hold the wallet open for POS. Maybe in half of year TOKC will reach 10k satoshi  Cheesy

Sure but what if there is no active development to be expected and nobody is going to add value to the coin? Then you have a working blockchain but that's it. Not sure if it is of any long-term value. I fear it is not.

dev is active on twitter.

and so the value we don't know maybe it more than 10K sat or maybe not.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
So happy that this shit coin is not moving at all.
I sold all of them a few weeks ago!!

No need to worry about inactive dev and low price!!
Guys just sell it and get a new coin.

This coin is a shit to be wash out from this market.
You guys are going to have a digital data with no value soon.
it`s not a problem as i see. u got it as airdrop doing nothing for it. u sold it for 5-10$, it`s not so much to become nervious but if it grows - it can be nice. 1 more wallet on pc - ok.

Exactly! Most of us got TOKC via Airdrop spent only 5 minutes own time. POS is working well. Wallet doesn't drain much PC resources and there is no difficulty to hold the wallet open for POS. Maybe in half of year TOKC will reach 10k satoshi  Cheesy

Sure but what if there is no active development to be expected and nobody is going to add value to the coin? Then you have a working blockchain but that's it. Not sure if it is of any long-term value. I fear it is not.
Activity: 213
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
Brief comments about this new PoS Algorithm coin: new idea in cryptocurrency, good team is solidarity . Wish a flourish development.

What is novel in the idea? POS is jus little bit younger than Bitcoin. And we still didn't get any response from the dev. How this coin can expand?
Activity: 56
Brief comments about this new PoS Algorithm coin: new idea in cryptocurrency, good team is solidarity . Wish a flourish development.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The recent price has been low in the dust, the author can call on the crowd to buy, rather than choose to be forgotten

The market is weak, plus BTC is going up, and many people choose to sell TOKC, causing prices to fall, but I think it's a good time to buy.
Activity: 45
Anyone can share the updated node for the new wallet?
My wallet does not synchronize.
I tried the previous nede but it was useless.

Create conf file and add some nodes.
Tokyocoin.conf

If those IP not relevant, use IP from block explorer (TorisZA Tokyo donations welcome at TCyojWmf1UHk2ZGb2jbfCt9aTQDwACHKLP): http://tokyoexplorer.ga/network

addnode=59.153.253.156
addnode=51.15.211.40
addnode=185.223.28.12
addnode=60.107.27.229
addnode=59.135.180.183
addnode=60.120.107.93
addnode=201.11.135.106
addnode=37.145.142.110
addnode=27.94.172.207
addnode=210.165.187.251
addnode=210.229.75.88   
addnode=112.198.72.205   
addnode=41.57.17.48   
addnode=83.220.51.238   
addnode=123.185.87.161   
addnode=124.45.126.182   
addnode=126.117.2.112   
addnode=173.192.191.228   
addnode=114.142.69.140   

save to file Tokyocoin.conf
copy this

cpen explorer
type %appdata%
copy this Tokyocoin.conf  to folder tokyocoin
Activity: 289
The recent price has been low in the dust, the author can call on the crowd to buy, rather than choose to be forgotten
Pages:
Jump to: