Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 114. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I will be referring everyone on to Potentiam. Such an amazing project. Well done. Pre ico date. To the moon and beyond.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
POTENTIAM

Diagram  flowchart how Potentiam interlinks music artists, reviewers, writers, fans

Token Crowdsale Details

Potentiam shall mint 100 million tokens and at its Token sale 60% shall be available for crowdsale, and the rest will go towards development, legal, team, reserves, accounting and marketing of the Potentiam Network.
Symbol - PTM
Emission rate - No new coins will ever be created
Price - 1 PTM = USD 0.41
Unsold tokens - Allocated to reserves & used accordingly

JOIN BOUNTY HERE

!!!NEWS FLASH!!! PRE-ICO starts 4TH of DECEMBER.
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!
PRE-ICO DATE ANNOUNCED 4TH DECEMBER!!!
PRE-ICO 4TH DECEMBER!!!

After much patience, excitment and anticipation from the community.
We truly appreciate your patience and overwhelming support
and are pleased to announce that the wait is over!!!.

The date for the Pre-ICO is set for the 4th of December 2017!!!
Register NOW!!!
Dont miss out on the HOTTEST MUSIC ICO of the year!!!

Yes!!! Woohoo. Amazing and congratulations to the potentiam team
Activity: 28
This is a very exciting news regarding your pre-ico date announcement. Is there a specific time frame that the pre-ico will last for?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
What would you say has been the biggest obstacle for Potentiam?

Hello, thank you for the question. One of the most difficult things working on this project is explaining to individuals not versed in blockchain what it's about. How it can triumph over existing solutions. And funding has not been easy, so far we have invested our personal funds to get to this stage we at now.
Activity: 51
Do you have some kind of demo? I would like to try it if exists.

Hi baby222, thank you for contacting us. We do not have a demo as such but what we do have is an existing business in the same industry where the users are easily transferable. The funds are being raised to develop the network.

Hi baby222, the last message from us we did not reveal details of our prototype as it was not near completion, but I'm happy to announce we will have a prototype available before the end of this month. We try not to commit to what we are not sure of, so please watch this space. Thanks

Good to hear that your prototype will be ready soon. It is very encouraging to see that you guys are making much effort on the development of the project.
How much has been invested into Potentiam at this point?

Hi okspam, quite a bit, but the most is our time which is over a year now. Most people think it's the monetary aspect that's most important, but surely not the case here.
But at the same time, you can imagine the way marketing cost has skyrocketed and developers are not cheap either. The whole process is expensive but worth it, considering that our mission is true.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
What about ICO date? When it will be?

Hi TorbiK, thank you for the question. The date is yet to be decided but it's going to be this year. So please be patient and subscribe on the site https://www.potentiam.io for more information or kindly join us on our telegram group: https://t.me/potentiamgroup

That's coming up quick. Hope you guys will update us here in the forums as soon as you figure it out.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Are you guys looking for more advisors to bring on?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
What would you say has been the biggest obstacle for Potentiam?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
How much has been invested into Potentiam at this point?
Are you getting good results from your bounty campaign?

Hi, it's doing what it's meant to do. Could always be better though. But its a good start.
Activity: 476
Are you getting good results from your bounty campaign?

Hi baby222, thank you for contacting us. We do not have a demo as such but what we do have is an existing business in the same industry where the users are easily transferable. The funds are being raised to develop the network.

Hi baby222, the last message from us we did not reveal details of our prototype as it was not near completion, but I'm happy to announce we will have a prototype available before the end of this month. We try not to commit to what we are not sure of, so please watch this space. Thanks

Hi TorbiK, thank you for the question. The date is yet to be decided but it's going to be this year. So please be patient and subscribe on the site https://www.potentiam.io for more information or kindly join us on our telegram group: https://t.me/potentiamgroup
Activity: 448
Diagon
I like to congratulate the POTENTIAM team especially Marcus. I wont attempt the surname.  Well done. I love the vision you guys are creating. Keep up the great work. Bless you guys. Xo

Hi Bossladyico, thank you for the message. Though it's not a difficult surname to pronounce. Pronounce it as its spelled.
We believe in what we are doing and the disruption we are bringing to the music industry. Please spread the word to family and friends.
Activity: 17
I like to congratulate the POTENTIAM team especially Marcus. I wont attempt the surname.  Well done. I love the vision you guys are creating. Keep up the great work. Bless you guys. Xo

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Loving this project. Been following you guys for awhile. Amazing work! When does ico start? I have registered already. Waiting with anticipation

Hi Bossladyico, thanks for the support and kind words. ICO date is yet to be decided but we are having a private sale. It will be announced on our social media pages. Follow us for updates on telegram: https://t.me/potentiamgroup
Jump to: