Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 118. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
one of the best ICOs I saw on this topic.
wish you luck!

Hi Phash2k, thank you for the vote of confidence.
Just saw an article about potentiam on medium. The project is going places!!!

Thanks, we are definitely moving forward.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
one of the best ICOs I saw on this topic.
wish you luck!

Hello, thanks for your support. Make sure you join us on telegram https://t.me/joinchat/EeinmA5E2_3g3I-eZdzZ9g
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
After reading your white paper, It is clear this is going to be a sell out. Such a creative idea for music ecosystem. I'm all the way in.
Activity: 51
Hello, I heard about your project and wanted to know what potentiam is about. Sounds good to me but will require more info to invest.

Potentiam is a decentralised and incentivised collaborative music network. We propose to reward everyone with cryptocurrency(PTM) that adds value to the music supply chain.From the music artists, writers, sound engineers, bloggers, influencers, producers etc

Thanks
Activity: 28
Hello, I heard about your project and wanted to know what potentiam is about. Sounds good to me but will require more info to invest.
I just want to say a big thanks to the potential team. Very professional and undoubtedly the best platform within the music industry using blockchain technology. I have already purchased but hoping to get a bonus through one of you guys out there. Much thanks in advance.

Hi, queenofbtc, thanks for registering and pledge, but the purchase is only complete when pre-ico opens. Thanks
This project looks really good, is there any bounty thread ?

Hi blo8i, yes there is a bounty thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypotentiam-the-blockchain-music-platform-2209852
what is difference among Voise, Viberate and PTM all have same concept can share the comparison charts to show us the advantages and what innovatory features this platform will have. What is funding target of this ICO like minimum cap.

Hi, Clixcoin, thank you for the question. Voise is a music streaming platform and Viberate connects artists and venues together.

An ecosystem for music creatives brings endless possibilities. It involves all music creatives including but not limited to the songwriters, producers, bloggers, sound engineers, fans/investors and influencers that are hardly ever rewarded significantly or monetarily.

Potentiam is rewarding and fuels the motivation to succeed by providing a trusted platform that connects disparate users with like-minded goals and aspirations to share and conduct transactions without the need for middlemen. This significantly reduces the costs associated with creating, promoting and consuming music.

The idea is good but how do you plan to market this?

Hi moonblocks, thank you for the question and the compliment. We have our internal marketing team, but will also focus on hiring external marketing teams that have a proven track record in marketing such endeavours. We intend to directly market to emerging artists and music supporters which we already receive and continuously receive contact from on our music publication Britznbeatz with over 150,000 subscribers. We intend to explore partnerships with organisations in the same sphere not in direct competition.
We will also use tokens to increase network adoption.

Please, if you have any more questions do not hesitate to ask. Thanks
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I just want to say a big thanks to the potential team. Very professional and undoubtedly the best platform within the music industry using blockchain technology. I have already purchased but hoping to get a bonus through one of you guys out there. Much thanks in advance.

Activity: 960
Merit: 502
This project looks really good, is there any bounty thread ?
thank you, will go register

Great, don't forget to join us on telegram too  https://t.me/joinchat/EeinmA5E2_3g3I-eZdzZ9g
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
what is difference among Voise, Viberate and PTM all have same concept can share the comparison charts to show us the advantages and what innovatory features this platform will have. What is funding target of this ICO like minimum cap.

Hi, Clixcoin, thank you for the question. Voise is a music streaming platform and Viberate connects artists and venues together.

An ecosystem for music creatives brings endless possibilities. It involves all music creatives including but not limited to the songwriters, producers, bloggers, sound engineers, fans/investors and influencers that are hardly ever rewarded significantly or monetarily.

Potentiam is rewarding and fuels the motivation to succeed by providing a trusted platform that connects disparate users with like-minded goals and aspirations to share and conduct transactions without the need for middlemen. This significantly reduces the costs associated with creating, promoting and consuming music.

The idea is good but how do you plan to market this?
Activity: 6
thank you, will go register
any bonuses for early adopters

Hi Menahun, we would definitely be offering bonuses for early adopters. In fact, registration is now open on the website to register your interest as an investor.

Thanks
Activity: 6
any bonuses for early adopters
I must say thank you for giving me up to date information with the pre token sale via http://t.me/joinchat/EeinmA5E23g3l-eZdzZ9g been a pleasure as on here looking at so many cryptocurrenciea to invest in particular in music and I really believe in this platform and the use of blockchain technology. 😃 keep it up!! Thanks in advance

No worries at all, if you require any information kindly let me know.
Jump to: