Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 119. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
This project is looking promising to me.
Music is the industry that blockchain technology can revolutionize.
Voise is getting lot's of attention recently and they had a successful ICO.
I will definitely look into this project.

Hi Shishir99, good to hear, kindly spread the word. We are not only targeting music artists but everyone in the music supply chain.
Please if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 407
This project is looking promising to me.
Music is the industry that blockchain technology can revolutionize.
Voise is getting lot's of attention recently and they had a successful ICO.
I will definitely look into this project.
Interesting project with a good concept, i will watch the progress, good luck !

Hi, Cryptostronghold, thanks for your kind words.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I must say thank you for giving me up to date information with the pre token sale via http://t.me/joinchat/EeinmA5E23g3l-eZdzZ9g been a pleasure as on here looking at so many cryptocurrenciea to invest in particular in music and I really believe in this platform and the use of blockchain technology. 😃 keep it up!! Thanks in advance
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Looks very interesting, This concept has the potential to be the new facebook and youtube combined. I'm following this project all the way.  Grin

Hi Disrupt1, thank you for the compliment. Pls share with friends, family, and colleagues.
Activity: 17
Interesting project with a good concept, i will watch the progress, good luck !
Activity: 173
Merit: 101
PR Manager at Crypto Economy
Activity: 51
Hello, Will potentiam be comming up with a white list for early investors? Its quite a fantastic project and I don't  want to miss getting in on time.
Activity: 8
Looks very interesting, This concept has the potential to be the new facebook and youtube combined. I'm following this project all the way.  Grin
Activity: 14
Wow, thanks guys keep up the good work our web traffic has gone through the roof. We are getting amazing traffic and interest from Investors and it seems the fans can’t wait for it to launch.
For instance, an upcoming music artist has raised a successful crowdfunding through the Potentiam platform to further his/her ambitions, apart from the 5% fee charged by Potentiam. Will potentiam also have some sort of  arrangement/agreement embedded in the smart contract with the artist for product placement in the music videos etc to showcase Potentiam?

Hi, good question. Anyone can crowdfund a music-related project on the network, so it's not just for music artists. In the case of a music artist crowdfunding, yes there will be a pre-arrangement in place to showcase the funded project on the network and also to promote Potentiam by means of product placement.
For instance, an upcoming music artist has raised a successful crowdfunding through the Potentiam platform to further his/her ambitions, apart from the 5% fee charged by Potentiam. Will potentiam also have some sort of  arrangement/agreement embedded in the smart contract with the artist for product placement in the music videos etc to showcase Potentiam?
I have registered my interest as the potentiam group have showed me and convinced me the vision and I am amazed and convinced its a excellent platform. Well done. Thank you. Please send me the information as agreed.

Hi queenofbtc, thank you for the support.
Activity: 672
Merit: 257
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I have registered my interest as the potentiam group have showed me and convinced me the vision and I am amazed and convinced its a excellent platform. Well done. Thank you. Please send me the information as agreed.
Will potentiam as a blockchain ecosystem develop it's own smart contract platform for all its participants using the platform?

Hi joepino2k1, all the transactions on the platform will be tied into smart contracts. We are building a private blockchain on Ethereum,
this mitigates scalability issues in future.

Hope this answers your question.
Will potentiam as a blockchain ecosystem develop it's own smart contract platform for all its participants using the platform?
September 30, 2017, 03:51:54 PM
Is this the same as VOISE? I really think there is a place for several ones, though. But it greatly depends now on how all of them behave., so it's a hard run for devs.

Hi ccccccc7, good question, the aforementioned's target market are indie artists, whereas Potentiam targets everyone that works on the chain of getting music created, promoted and consumed. It is quite easy to forget the other parties involved in this process, this we are shining light on. We believe everyone on the chain has value and should be rewarded for their participation on the chain, even the listeners(consumers) have value and should be equally rewarded.

And yes you are absolutely correct by saying the music industry is big enough to accommodate more platforms and networks.

We have written a few articles about Potentiam which shows clarity on what Potentiam has set out to do. https://medium.com/potentiam

Please if anything remains unclear, do not hesitate to ask more questions. Thanks
Jump to: