Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 38. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The guys from the Potentiam team are very hardfull on their goals, it's clear from their creations.
As soon as I knew that the tokens are on the exchange, I immediately bought a couple of them, and now I'm sure that they will not be wasted and I will sell them at any time
Yes it's cool, it's clear that the project takes care of its community. We can see that we are not deceived !!
When the team works so quickly and efficiently and smoothly - people are more drawn to the project.
Thank you guys for their promptness and desire to develop the project. It is evident that people try hard to achieve the goal.
Activity: 2
Good night team! It seems of this idea will be preferably in the near future!
In right mind website, engaging activity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
As soon as I knew that the tokens are on the exchange, I immediately bought a couple of them, and now I'm sure that they will not be wasted and I will sell them at any time
Yes it's cool, it's clear that the project takes care of its community. We can see that we are not deceived !!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
A great project that makes you remember the past mistakes, appreciate the present, which gives us such grandiose opportunities to find a much needed balance in the sub-industry of distribution of music and content, and think about future prospects).

Moreover, their tokens have already entered on the stock exchange, this is a very important indicator for the community.
Yes for me it is very important that the token is already on the exchange, it is an indicator that the project is very promising!
Activity: 140
A great project that makes you remember the past mistakes, appreciate the present, which gives us such grandiose opportunities to find a much needed balance in the sub-industry of distribution of music and content, and think about future prospects).

Moreover, their tokens have already entered on the stock exchange, this is a very important indicator for the community.
Potentiam is wonderful, very necessary and important project! Many thanks to the authors  for creating such a large and necessary project!
The guys from the Potentiam team are very hardfull on their goals, it's clear from their creations.
It's very cool, I take a part through bounty, got a few tokens, but worried about what to do with them, and now, such a wonderful bonus -  project is on the exchange))
It's very cool, I take a part through bounty, got a few tokens, but worried about what to do with them, and now, such a wonderful bonus -  project is on the exchange))
Activity: 154
Yes for me it is very important that the token is already on the exchange, it is an indicator that the project is very promising!
Potentiam is wonderful, very necessary and important project! Many thanks to the authors  for creating such a large and necessary project!
Activity: 154
While the BTC goes to the moon, the token can still do x10 or more. There is a reasonable reason - the demand for company services. We'll see what awaits us))
I think the near future will show a good growth token. First, there will be an influx of users, secondly - bitcoin will grow and a token will grow with it.
Activity: 27
Greetings team.
Looking forward for more upgrades.
Cognizant plan, very nice website.
Pages:
Jump to: