Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 39. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It's very important for me that the team is very fast! It's really cool that they react so promptly and achieve their goals. I am impressed!
Activity: 168
I'm trading PTM today, and the bitrate price is great, and it will only be higher!

Yes, the project has good potential. on this cost of the token in the near future will only grow))
Activity: 98
I'm trading PTM today, and the bitrate price is great, and it will only be higher!
Merit: 2
The Potentiam platform will help a lot and will appeal to everyone - composers, producers and performers! Young guys can create masterpieces without special problems
Well, yes, because Potentiam is a global decentralized platform, which is designed to help creative people make their fortunes and build a career. And so many obstacles they have on the way ....
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
The Potentiam platform will help a lot and will appeal to everyone - composers, producers and performers! Young guys can create masterpieces without special problems
Yes exactly. The project has a future. I think that when there will be developed platform - Potentiam project will have even more fans. That's exactly how it will be, because the token is already traded on 5 exchangers. Its very simple to buy and sell.
And of course ptm token will fly to heaven. I really hope for this))
Potentiam team is very big fellows, because they do not stand still and conquer new peaks.

Command Potentiam released a very high-quality product, now I'm not in any way dare to regret that I bought a few tokens.
Potentiam team is very big fellows, because they do not stand still and conquer new peaks.
Potentiam team implemented the dream of many users-artists. Many  thanks  the team for creating such a large and necessary project!

I like that Potentiam does everything on time, no delays on the part of developers.

sure, guys from Potentiam are very professional in fulfilling their obligations, it's nice to deal with them
Potentiam team implemented the dream of many users-artists. Many  thanks  the team for creating such a large and necessary project!
There were many projects that had good ideas, but the team lacked either knowledge, or the means, perseverance, to bring the matter to an end. But Potentiam company has all chances achieve the goal
I like to try something new,I'm waiting for your new developments!

Immediately noticeable that the case took the professionals. Everything is very thought out and interesting!

It is commendable that the given project is based on the blockchain system, it introduces confidence

sure, in this way we can store information without relying on intermediaries, relying on the partners whose security is provided by cryptographic algorithms.

Yes, guys, at the moment it is very important and valuable, because the protection of each of us must be at the highest level!

blockchain will change the system of trust users to the company, because everything is transparent, clean, and verified)
Activity: 36
Expect you discover fairly resources to evolve your business!  Good luck.

Immediately noticeable that the case took the professionals. Everything is very thought out and interesting!

It is commendable that the given project is based on the blockchain system, it introduces confidence

sure, in this way we can store information without relying on intermediaries, relying on the partners whose security is provided by cryptographic algorithms.

Continue in the same spirit, and soon PTM tokens will be worth weight in gold))

They are already worth a lot, I see a perspective in these tokens.
Yes, I agree with you, promising project and the token PTM will ahow good result
Merit: 2

They are already worth a lot, I see a perspective in these tokens.
Be fast, you are a very worthy team of professionals. Don't develop platform for a long time. People want to see your work!
On which exchange is the token traded cheaper than all ??

I don't know, you need to watch. The price is constantly changing. Last week it was cheaper on EtherDelta

I wait when bounty competitors start selling tokens, because I can still buy PTM

There is an opportunity now to buy tokens, because there is still time, take the opportunity

Especially from the bounty huntrs, you can always buy PTM tokens. While there is an opportunity to buy!
Pages:
Jump to: