Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 37. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
As I now, Potentiam was made for indie musicians wanting to receive more advertising and exposure for their music.  And now they will get that!
You right, platform aimed at indie artists, Potentiam makes an innovative platform also for bloggers, fans musicians, through its innovative token system.
But it's will be possible to used for musicians from another genre of music. Maybe not only for musicians))) Thanks to this, young artists will be able to make a good profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
As I now, Potentiam was made for indie musicians wanting to receive more advertising and exposure for their music.  And now they will get that!
Activity: 140
Any purchase should be well considered. If an expensive purchase then you need to think long. All in your hands, think OWN HAD
Guys, the cost of the token is very low. And I have opportunity tobuy a few.. How do you think- worth buying now ??
Yes, now is really not a bad opportunity to get a token with good price. To buy tokens - a long time to think is not necessary, otherwise, everyone will buy out)))
Guys, the cost of the token is very low. And I have opportunity tobuy a few.. How do you think- worth buying now ??
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
I know some blockchain projects about music such as voise.I want to know what is the difference between them.
Interesting project, I would like to see the implementation of the platform.
Who wants to feel like a rising star?))) Now such an opportunity will be in fact for any person. Well done))
There are some doubts that it will be difficult to implement ...I'm wondering how this will all work.
Interesting project, I would like to see the implementation of the platform.
Who wants to feel like a rising star?))) Now such an opportunity will be in fact for any person. Well done))
PTM is already trading on the stock exchange at full speed. This is good news! Have you seen volume? At the exchange https: //bitpaction.com, there is paired with ether and bitcoin.
Cool, did not know that the token is already on the exchange! I want to try how it works))  but where is the token trading?
PTM is already trading on the stock exchange at full speed. This is good news! Have you seen volume? At the exchange https: //bitpaction.com, there is paired with ether and bitcoin.
Activity: 30
The project is very good and if you truly thrive in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be nice.
There is interest, and when the market is bullish, the token will show us a very good result. Because behind him is the idea and working business.
It is important that people have interest in PTM. As you can see there is a volume of trading.
The guys from the Potentiam team are very hardfull on their goals, it's clear from their creations.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I like that I can buy and sell PTM token. Tell the beginner how to buy a token there. In private, you can or here.
bitpaction, tokenstore, forkdelta and more 3 exchanger, I don't remember. You can look at website.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I like that I can buy and sell PTM token. Tell the beginner how to buy a token there. In private, you can or here.
I've now that PTM  tradet , this is a big advantage, because it's the one with the best moments when people can buy tokens.
There are not enough words to describe how great Potentiam's idea is! There must be more such movements in the world! Also here many similar project, but Potentiam is unique!
It's nice to see what a huge amount of work is being done every day. I happy that token is already at the exchange! I feel confident that the team is developing the project.
I really like your project,  I heard about Potentiam from my acquaintances, we discussed about Potentiam. They recommended to look at your project
Pages:
Jump to: