Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 45. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think that it is possible to live very well, being on small exchangers. And over time, the big ones will turn to Potentiam team, when they will be success and a will have great turnover of funds.

This is all fairly relative. I hope Potentiam will show us rapid growth, but we'll see, I think that  guys have large chances. For example, I like Potentiam Core very much. I think that this function will succeed.
Activity: 140
I think that it is possible to live very well, being on small exchangers. And over time, the big ones will turn to Potentiam team, when they will be success and a will have great turnover of funds.
Activity: 98
I think that Potentiam project with diligence is all very good. Because in a very short period of time, there are many changes. I hope everything will continue at the same pace.

I agree, the main thing is that they will develop their platform and launch it for testing. And then I think that only after successful tests there will be chances.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I think that Potentiam project with diligence is all very good. Because in a very short period of time, there are many changes. I hope everything will continue at the same pace.
Merit: 2
I don't know what you found good in these listings. I think big one is enough for PTM.
Friend, it all depends on the strategy that the company has chosen. And I think that in time we will see a token on large exchanges.
Yes, I agree. It is very important that the project develops and grows. Only then the token will be listed on bigger exchanges.
I don't know what you found good in these listings. I think big one is enough for PTM.
Friend, it all depends on the strategy that the company has chosen. And I think that in time we will see a token on large exchanges.
Activity: 154
I'm looking forward to when all the updates are already over, and I can test))
I somehow went to their site, tried that there is an interesting one, and to my surprise found a playlist, there were a lot of new and unfamiliar to me.
But you will agree, the site is still somehow unfinished, there is still something to work on and what to change.
Of course, I agree with you, so it is definitely to leave it alone, especially to me personally it's not clear what's what, very difficult to manage.
Thanks to sound criticism, I think the guys will take this into account.
Better sound criticism than a sweet lie. It is better to fix all the defects initially, than to think later, why no one uses my project.))
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
I somehow went to their site, tried that there is an interesting one, and to my surprise found a playlist, there were a lot of new and unfamiliar to me.
But you will agree, the site is still somehow unfinished, there is still something to work on and what to change.
Of course, I agree with you, so it is definitely to leave it alone, especially to me personally it's not clear what's what, very difficult to manage.
Thanks to sound criticism, I think the guys will take this into account.
Activity: 252
The Potentiam project has many prospects, because they have already done a lot and persistently to the end.!
 Team project Potentiam very diligent guys, because they constantly inform the participants about the changes in the project.

I am  looking forward to the opportunity to take advantage of the finished product. I hear a lot of talking, which excites my imagination!
I think you shouldn't worry. As far as I know,  team is actively engaged in the development of the project. I think this is evident from the fact that the token is already on 5 exchanges.
Activity: 25
Hope you detect enough resources to develop your plan.
Riveting logo, brilliant results, responsive idea.
I am  looking forward to the opportunity to take advantage of the finished product. I hear a lot of talking, which excites my imagination!
Activity: 67
I want to believe that the reviews will be adequate and of course the correct ones. Because  big agencies just can buy reviews that would sink competitors. It's very sad that this can happen.
I hope that such things will not  happen with Potentiam. And I do not think that Potentiam managed to harm anyone. So do not worry)))
Potentiam is a very interesting development. For performers who already have experience working with an army of managers, this can be very interesting.
Yes, they already have a lot of experience working with a centralized service. And I think there is a desire to try the platform. They usually like something new.
It is important that they have the money to use Potentiam services . And also experience. They can determine the quality of the service and give the correct feedback.
Potentiam is a very interesting development. For performers who already have experience working with an army of managers, this can be very interesting.
Yes, they already have a lot of experience working with a centralized service. And I think there is a desire to try the platform. They usually like something new.
Pages:
Jump to: