Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 47. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
 It's a very good idea to create a new social network that allows you to find many interesting colleagues and colleagues at work, I'm even very interested! Worth a try.
.Potentiam is a super cool thing, in a word I really like that the developers have created such a social network where composers and performers can create their own accounts for advertising, look for other players to work together. Cool, very cool.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Yes, this is indeed a very cool result, I hope this will be only   a plus for the project. Because I'm not sure whether it's good or bad.
Activity: 98
The difference is subjective. For you it can be 0, for others, there are many differences. Yes, there are five current exchangers and this is very cool.

I honestly do not remember which of the competitors Potentiam can boast of such a listing. listing on 6 exchangers is a great success! Guys are cool!

Activity: 16
The major theme that in the future it has ensured the progress of the plan!
 Good luck all!
Activity: 252
The difference is subjective. For you it can be 0, for others, there are many differences. Yes, there are five current exchangers and this is very cool.
I do not see especially big differences from their competitors in terms of approach. I'm most attracted to the fact that they have a token already on 5 exchangers traded.
And I like what design is now at Potentiam. Such bright and saturated colors. I hope in the same style will be the design of applications. It depends entirely on the development team.  So far they have not interviewed users. I have not yet seen))
I hope that it will be possible easily buy and sell a token in future. In the meantime, everything is cool. And as the usual user I wondering how everything will look like. I am personally very interested.
Yes, I agree. The Token can now be bought and sold without problems. It's a pity there is no way to use the platform. Still at the stage of development ...

Well, don't cry)), soon they will  submit a beta version. Investors want to see where their money)))
Activity: 154
I hope that it will be possible easily buy and sell a token in future. In the meantime, everything is cool. And as the usual user I wondering how everything will look like. I am personally very interested.
Yes, I agree. The Token can now be bought and sold without problems. It's a pity there is no way to use the platform. Still at the stage of development ...
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
.I understand that the Potentiam platform allows creative people, new performers and professionals to choose their own destiny, and decide how they should work better!
People can choose: play in old manner with a whole team of producers, a recording team or independently, which will allow not to share the fee with others, and to receive its target audience in large numbers)
Yes, I completely agree with you, because it's cool that there is such a project that allows young performers to occupy their niche in the industry without depending on the intermediaries, and their opinions.
.I understand that the Potentiam platform allows creative people, new performers and professionals to choose their own destiny, and decide how they should work better!
People can choose: play in old manner with a whole team of producers, a recording team or independently, which will allow not to share the fee with others, and to receive its target audience in large numbers)
Activity: 17
Such business are becoming prosperous!
Spotless job, cerebral business, a rather interesting plan!
Activity: 252
It is very sad that the creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries…
Potentiam team found an alternative how to solve this problem and created such a wonderful project!
And everybody can start with own way in this field) it all depends on you, everything is in your hands.
But guys, you will agree, even if a very talented musician becomes popular thanks to the Internet, in the end, he will make music not himself but with the help of: the producer, the record company and so on ..
Yes, I agree with you, team has created such a project as POTENTIAM, which sees the solution of this problem in the development of a decentralized platform.
Thanks to which all problems will disappear, and thus will send the listener directly to the performer, which is very cool! it is very attractive.
Activity: 98
It is very sad that the creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries…
Potentiam team found an alternative how to solve this problem and created such a wonderful project!
And everybody can start with own way in this field) it all depends on you, everything is in your hands.
But guys, you will agree, even if a very talented musician becomes popular thanks to the Internet, in the end, he will make music not himself but with the help of: the producer, the record company and so on ..
Yes, I agree with you, team has created such a project as POTENTIAM, which sees the solution of this problem in the development of a decentralized platform.
Activity: 14
I expect good luck for the plan.
Excellence vision, plausible results, very nice activity!
Pages:
Jump to: