Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 43. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think that Potentiam will help with this. And accordingly, the stars will increase income. And as you know, thay give a lot of money to charity.
Activity: 98
Even if so, all the same people want to make big money. Especially when you do the main job, but on you efforts all enother earn)))
Activity: 18
I like the concept of this plan! Sentient plan, engaging vision, amazing approach.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Did you know that the average of artist is only 7-12% of the generated revenue from their own music?

Yes, this is a big problem for artists. Because they do the bulk of the work, but they get a miserable and very ridiculous percentage.
Well, probably this is not enough for small and unknown performers. And for large stars, this is quite a normal price. I think so of course
Did you know that the average of artist is only 7-12% of the generated revenue from their own music?

Yes, this is a big problem for artists. Because they do the bulk of the work, but they get a miserable and very ridiculous percentage.
Activity: 168
Can be confident, the team has excellent goals. They contribute to the development of the music business. And the integration in this business of technology blockchain.
I hope that Potentiam is doing well with this and they are developing useful technology.
without active leadership is difficult. But the good news, Potentiam has a very active team)))

Yes, and the main leadership has very clear and understandable goals. I think every investor understood that he was investing in a promising project.
Yes, there are very few quality projects on the ICO market today. It is very unfortunate that people just want to make money.
without active leadership is difficult. But the good news, Potentiam has a very active team)))

Yes, and the main leadership has very clear and understandable goals. I think every investor understood that he was investing in a promising project.
Activity: 26
I have sent a request in telegram, waiting for your return! Very nice idea, sensible website, spotless website.
Further ahead, the project is young and has just begun to develop. I am sure that in the near future we will see a full-fledged platform for supporting young performers.
I do not see any special differences from my competitors in terms of approach. What attracts me most is the fact that they have a token already on 5 exchanges.
The difference is subjective. For you, it can be 0, for others there are many differences. Yes, there are five exchangers, and this is very cool.
I honestly do not remember which Potentiam competitor can boast of such a list. Listing for 6 exchangers is a big success! The guys are cool!
Further ahead, the project is young and has just begun to develop. I am sure that in the near future we will see a full-fledged platform for supporting young performers.
I do not see any special differences from my competitors in terms of approach. What attracts me most is the fact that they have a token already on 5 exchanges.
Activity: 29
I think that this project is rather a gainful investment at the moment!
 Good luck all!
I am personally very interested. I hope that in the future it will be easy to buy and sell a token. In the meantime, everything is cool. And as an ordinary user, I'm curious how everything will look.
Yes, I agree. Now the token can be bought and sold without problems. It is a pity that it is impossible to use the platform. Still at the stage of development ...
soon they will send a beta version. Investors want to see where their money is)))
I have PTM tokens from the Bounty program. The temptation to sell a huge, now the price seems good. But I want to try the platform
And I like what design is in Potentium now. Such bright and saturated colors. I hope, in the same style will be the design of applications. It totally depends on the development team. So far, they have not interviewed users. I have not yet seen))
Activity: 44
I believe this business is very good and nice! Detailed and profitable design, impeccable project, in right mind plan!
I am personally very interested. I hope that in the future it will be easy to buy and sell a token. In the meantime, everything is cool. And as an ordinary user, I'm curious how everything will look.
Yes, I agree. Now the token can be bought and sold without problems. It is a pity that it is impossible to use the platform. Still at the stage of development ...
soon they will send a beta version. Investors want to see where their money is)))
Pages:
Jump to: