Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 44. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I hope you advance! Acquainted results, a rather interesting design, spotless website.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Everything is in your hands, follow the dream! Use the moment, do not miss your chance.
Activity: 98
The guys, of course, are moving on to success, another sign is that they launched the bounty.
Bounty - another opportunity to get free tokens.) Hurray, I love freebies)))
Not bad so, you need to pouchavstvovat, I think it will work. Bounty requires a small amount of time spent and a maximum of tokens at the end.
Undoubtedly, since the PTM token is already on the exchange. I think it's worth earning extra money.
Merit: 10
This project is very interesting, I am sure a project with this concept will be successful, I hope bounty soon begins, but I do not see the reward for bounty on the distribution diagram of the coin
Activity: 154
The guys, of course, are moving on to success, another sign is that they launched the bounty.
Bounty - another opportunity to get free tokens.) Hurray, I love freebies)))
Activity: 7
I suppose this business is very good and cool!
Faultless plan, a rather interesting project, certain vision.
 I'm looking forward to when all the updates are already finished and I can check))
The Potentiam project has many prospects, because they have already done a lot and persistently to the end.!
Team project Potentiam very diligent guys, because they constantly inform the participants about the changes in the project.
Activity: 168
I heard that guys are doing their platform! When will you be able to test?
Well, I think that it is better to wait with haste to evaluate a quality product.
I agree, I want to see the final result already, without any malfunctions and the like.
I think that this time they will be able to do much brighter and more professional.
And in the near future all of the MF will be able to enjoy with all the delights of the platform)
Activity: 25
Seems great idea. Clear-cut website, riveting results.  Good luck all.
Well, I think that it is better to wait with haste to evaluate a quality product.
I agree, I want to see the final result already, without any malfunctions and the like.
The guys definitely move to success, another indication is that they launched the bounty.
Oh, bounty is another opportunity to get free tokens.)
Not bad so, you need to pouchavstvovat, I think this will work.
Undoubtedly, because the token is already on the stock exchange. I think it's worthwhile to earn extra money.
Everything is in your hands, go for it! Use the moment, do not miss your chance.
The guys definitely move to success, another indication is that they launched the bounty.
Oh, bounty is another opportunity to get free tokens.)
Not bad so, you need to pouchavstvovat, I think this will work.
Activity: 9
I expect you advance.
Interesting approach, vigilant design, blameless job!
Did you know that Potentiam have already running bounty program? It's one more opportunity to earn some tokens for free))
Potentiam Core allows for music hosted on Potentiam to be distributed through established digital services like iTunes, Spotify etc. Also payments owed by such disitributors will be made through the client web portal and royalties will be distributed automatically through smart contracts.
Pages:
Jump to: