Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 65. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Do you still hold this promotion? I really like, thank you guys!
Activity: 154
Thanks for the cool giveaway, I believe in you. Potentiam number one!

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
 I love Potentiam for such cool possibilities! They always makes promotions for community  Smiley
On which exchange is it more profitable to buy tokens? Or is it necessary to do this in  dex.market?
It is better to buy on the same stock exchange - dex.market, it will be more profitable.
Yes, as you like, the main thing that would be on the account were money)))
Activity: 168
On which exchange is it more profitable to buy tokens? Or is it necessary to do this in  dex.market?
It is better to buy on the same stock exchange - dex.market, it will be more profitable.
Merit: 1
By the way, you heard, Potentiam is holding a steep  giveaway event on the new exchanger - dex.market/eth/ptm.
I need  to buy 200 tokens and I can get 50,000?
Yes, cool, I particiate bought it.
This is for 200 tokens 50k can be won ??
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
By the way, you heard, Potentiam is holding a steep  giveaway event on the new exchanger - dex.market/eth/ptm.
Super, I love such promotions, Potentiam you are number one !!!
Merit: 2
Is the giveaway still going? I would buy it, it's very cheap and also can win a lot.

Yes, it's all in your hands, I already buy)))
Thanks for the cool giveaway !!! You guys are great!
Is the giveaway still going? I would buy it, it's very cheap and also can win a lot.

Yes, it's all in your hands, I already buy)))
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
I hope that it will be possible easily buy and sell a token in future. In the meantime, everything is cool.
Yes, I agree. The Token can now be bought and sold without problems. It's a pity there is no way to use the platform. Still at the stage of development ...

Well, don't cry)), soon they will  submit a beta version. Investors want to see where their money)))
And the usual user is already wondering how everything will look like. I am personally very interested.
I hope that it will be possible easily buy and sell a token in future. In the meantime, everything is cool.
Yes, I agree. The Token can now be bought and sold without problems. It's a pity there is no way to use the platform. Still at the stage of development ...
Activity: 112
Still ahead, the project is young and has just begun to develop. I am sure that in the near future we will see a full-fledged platform for supporting young performers
I do not see especially big differences from their competitors in terms of approach. I'm most attracted to the fact that they have a token already on 5 exchangers traded.
I honestly do not remember which of the competitors Potentiam can boast of such a listing.
Still ahead, the project is young and has just begun to develop. I am sure that in the near future we will see a full-fledged platform for supporting young performers
I do not see especially big differences from their competitors in terms of approach. I'm most attracted to the fact that they have a token already on 5 exchangers traded.
I agree that the listing on 5 exchangers is a great success! Guys are cool!
The difference is subjective. For you it can be 0, for others, there are many differences. Yes, there are five current exchangers and this is very cool.
I think that in the first place must be clarity and speed. If it is in Potentiam, then the love from users is guaranteed.

By the way, I agree with you, from my experience - if it's not convenient for me to use, and the application slows down - I quickly delete it.
And I like what design is now at Potentiam. Such bright and saturated colors. I hope in the same style will be the design of applications
It depends entirely on the development team. So far they have not interviewed users. I have not yet seen))
Pages:
Jump to: