Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 63. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
And I personally really like that the project has a token on just five exchanges. This will allow us to have very good turnover in the future.

This also allows for a broader marketing campaign. Because a lot of traders are already familiar with the tokens.

A lot is still ahead, because the project is clearly not going to stop there.
Activity: 154
And I personally really like that the project has a token on just five exchanges. This will allow us to have very good turnover in the future.
I know that Potentiam is holding a steep  giveaway event on the new exchanger - dex.market/eth/ptm.
I need  to buy 200 tokens and I can get 50,000? Really cool stuff, already  particiate and bought it.
Thanks for the cool giveaway !!! You guys are great!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Guys, do not rush. The application and the platform have not yet been developed. This superiority only in perspective
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I know that Potentiam is holding a steep  giveaway event on the new exchanger - dex.market/eth/ptm.
In addition, there is already a beta version, you can install it on your phone and make sure that the project is worthy of investment and further development.
Is the giveaway still going? I would buy it, it's very cheap and also can win a lot.
Yes, it's all in your hands, I already buy))) And think about inviting my friends.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I really like your project, it is very useful and interesting for many people. A very important indicator for the community is that the tokens have already entered the stock exchange!
In addition, there is already a beta version, you can install it on your phone and make sure that the project is worthy of investment and further development.
Is the giveaway still going? I would buy it, it's very cheap and also can win a lot.
Activity: 140
I think that it is possible to live very well, being on small exchangers. And over time, the big ones will turn to Potentiam team, when they will be success and a will have great turnover of funds.
This is all fairly relative. I hope Potentiam will show us rapid growth.
Well, we'll see, I think that  guys have large chances. For example, I like Potentiam Core very much. I think that this function will succeed.
And what is this function and why is it needed?
Potentiam Core allows for music hosted on Potentiam to be distributed through established digital services like iTunes, Spotify etc.
Also payments owed by such disitributors will be made through the client web portal and royalties will be distributed automatically through smart contracts.
It's very cool that there is such an opportunity. This significantly distinguishes Potentiam from its competitors.
I agree with you! Thanks to this feature, the project will have an attitude of superiority over competitors.
Activity: 112
I think that it is possible to live very well, being on small exchangers. And over time, the big ones will turn to Potentiam team, when they will be success and a will have great turnover of funds.
Well, we'll see, I think that  guys have large chances. For example, I like Potentiam Core very much. I think that this function will succeed.
Potentiam Core allows for music hosted on Potentiam to be distributed through established digital services like iTunes, Spotify etc.
Also payments owed by such disitributors will be made through the client web portal and royalties will be distributed automatically through smart contracts.
It's very cool that there is such an opportunity. This significantly distinguishes Potentiam from its competitors.
Merit: 1
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Merit: 2
I think that Potentiam project with diligence is all very good. Because in a very short period of time, there are many changes. I hope everything will continue at the same pace.
I agree, the main thing is that they will develop their platform and launch it for testing. And then I think that only after successful tests there will be chances.
I think that Potentiam project with diligence is all very good. Because in a very short period of time, there are many changes. I hope everything will continue at the same pace.
Activity: 70
I don't know what you found good in these listings. I think big one is enough for PTM.
Friend, it all depends on the strategy that the company has chosen. And I think that in time we will see a token on large exchanges.
Yes, I agree. It is very important that the project develops and grows. Only then the token will be listed on bigger exchanges.
Yes, of course. A self-respecting exchange will never list a pacifier. So the Potentiam team needs a lot and hard work to achieve listings on the major exchangers.
Pages:
Jump to: