Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 62. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
without active leadership is difficult. But the good news, Potentiam has a very active team)))
Yes, and the main leadership has very clear and understandable goals. I think every investor understood that he was investing in a promising project.

Yes, there are very few quality projects on the ICO market today. It is very unfortunate that people just want to make money.
Well, here's Potentiam. It is aimed only at earnings, but also to help people. Here in the first place thay want to help people)))

Of course, if the project has only mercantile goals, then it will be difficult for it to develop and overcome difficulties.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
without active leadership is difficult. But the good news, Potentiam has a very active team)))
Yes, and the main leadership has very clear and understandable goals. I think every investor understood that he was investing in a promising project.

Yes, there are very few quality projects on the ICO market today. It is very unfortunate that people just want to make money.
Activity: 168
If the quality of services is higher than that of competitors, and the service will be stable - the project will monopolize the market over time.
Activity: 70
Activity: 110
You can imagine how will jump the price of token. It is placed on 5 exchanges. The main thing to have time to buy)))м
Well, let's see if there is good news from the developers, then it will be possible to buy and trade of course.
If the token starts to pump? How can you distinguish between growth and the reason for an ordinary pump???
Simple enough. If there is no news and the value of the token changes rapidly it means pump. Basically so. But this is my opinion.
And the token does not seem to be pumping. It may be that someone decided to do this with him))
I think that at that time he will grow up thanks to the efforts of the company. This is more likely.
Maybe so, here you will not guess. But the token PTM definitely has prospects.
There are perspectives, this is proved by the fact that the token is already on 5 exchanges. And of course, everything is ahead, because the project is only at the beginning of its path.
At least you need to confirm your advantage over competitors. This requires the right actions from the leadership.
Merit: 2
You can imagine how will jump the price of token. It is placed on 5 exchanges. The main thing to have time to buy)))м
Well, let's see if there is good news from the developers, then it will be possible to buy and trade of course.
If the token starts to pump? How can you distinguish between growth and the reason for an ordinary pump???
Simple enough. If there is no news and the value of the token changes rapidly it means pump. Basically so. But this is my opinion.
And the token does not seem to be pumping. It may be that someone decided to do this with him))
I think that at that time he will grow up thanks to the efforts of the company. This is more likely.
There are perspectives, this is proved by the fact that the token is already on 5 exchanges. And of course, everything is ahead, because the project is only at the beginning of its path.
Activity: 140
Activity: 90
Activity: 98
Activity: 112
I really hope that at this time the team of programmers Potentiam is also working. Because for further development you need at least a beta version ...
I think that the development is now very fast. Because competitors do not sleep and one must always be ahead.
I hope that this is indeed so. Because the goals of the project are very ambitious.

Well, if everything goes according to plan, the nearest time the token will grow very well. Of course after the publication of the platform.
Yes, I agree. This usually happens when the project releases its product, and it is successful - tokens begin to grow in value.
This is understandable, the product will be in demand, and it means that it will be possible to earn very well on tokens in the future.
I really hope that at this time the team of programmers Potentiam is also working. Because for further development you need at least a beta version ...
I think that the development is now very fast. Because competitors do not sleep and one must always be ahead.
I hope that this is indeed so. Because the goals of the project are very ambitious.

Well, if everything goes according to plan, the nearest time the token will grow very well. Of course after the publication of the platform.
Yes, I agree. This usually happens when the project releases its product, and it is successful - tokens begin to grow in value.
Merit: 1

Merit: 2
And I personally really like that the project has a token on just five exchanges. This will allow us to have very good turnover in the future.

This also allows for a broader marketing campaign. Because a lot of traders are already familiar with the tokens.

A lot is still ahead, because the project is clearly not going to stop there.
Well, yes, I agree. And by the way, the more exchanges, the better. Because a lot of  traders do not climb out of their favorite exchanges. It's easier for them there.
That's it for these traders and calculated the strategy of the project. The more people learn about the feasibility of the project and the token, the better for the project.
Activity: 70
And I personally really like that the project has a token on just five exchanges. This will allow us to have very good turnover in the future.

This also allows for a broader marketing campaign. Because a lot of traders are already familiar with the tokens.

A lot is still ahead, because the project is clearly not going to stop there.
Well, yes, I agree. And by the way, the more exchanges, the better. Because a lot of  traders do not climb out of their favorite exchanges. It's easier for them there.
Pages:
Jump to: