Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 66. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 70
I'm glad that Potentiam Classic will be launched in parallel with the central part of the Potentiam Core platform, which is an alternative to the blockade for annual investments, which will make it possible to make a number of large and steep record companies in
marketing and managing the choice of artists and repertoire.
The project team has already made very accurate calculations to Potenza and concluded that the Potentiam project really has every chance of occupying its niche in the market.
And I think that they will soon take their place in the market! They are confidently moving forward and ahead of them is the success
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Still ahead, the project is young and has just begun to develop. I am sure that in the near future we will see a full-fledged platform for supporting young performers
Activity: 154
I think that in the first place must be clarity and speed. If it is in Potentiam, then the love from users is guaranteed.

By the way, I agree with you, from my experience - if it's not convenient for me to use, and the application slows down - I quickly delete it.
And I like what design is now at Potentiam. Such bright and saturated colors. I hope in the same style will be the design of applications
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I think that in the first place must be clarity and speed. If it is in Potentiam, then the love from users is guaranteed.

By the way, I agree with you, from my experience - if it's not convenient for me to use, and the application slows down - I quickly delete it.
Activity: 42
Let's see what kind of playground they will have. Judging by the site will be a bright and beautiful design on platform. I hope that it will be convenient to use.
Activity: 70
And what should happen, that people would choose Potentiam, not competitors Huh
Usually, thay need to be a little bit better, steeper, faster. This will usually be enough. And Potentiam has it all.

Everyone understands that people are first of all coming for bonuses and shares. But this can not hold them.
People usually like usability, usability and usability. In general, it is because of this that users remain.
So here everything is in the hands of the developers Potentiam. If they put their best efforts on the development stage, people will remain on their platform.
Usually, thay need to be a little bit better, steeper, faster. This will usually be enough. And Potentiam has it all.

Everyone understands that people are first of all coming for bonuses and shares. But this can not hold them.
People usually like usability, usability and usability. In general, it is because of this that users remain.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1

Activity: 90
Activity: 90
Activity: 168
I'm sure that the team will have a successful platform. Now I will explain why. I looked at competitors Potentiam and they were much weaker.
I agree with you completely. Potentiam will have more opportunities in comparison with his competitors.
I think each project is special in its own way and everything will find a place in the market.

In fact, it is not yet known. Because there is a business where competition will not allow two identical companies to be located. But I think that Potentiam will succeed.
I understand you, but competition is a very subjective concept. And it is in this business  there is free space. It's just about that people should have a choice.
I'm sure that the team will have a successful platform. Now I will explain why. I looked at competitors Potentiam and they were much weaker.
I agree with you completely. Potentiam will have more opportunities in comparison with his competitors.
I think each project is special in its own way and everything will find a place in the market.

In fact, it is not yet known. Because there is a business where competition will not allow two identical companies to be located. But I think that Potentiam will succeed.
Activity: 168
As I know, tokens PTM is available on 2 exchangers? Or not?
Yes, few time ago, team listed token on one more exchange - http://idex.market. It's old decentrelised market.
Great news! Now I know, that team work on PTM token. And in near future it's be very ease to buy or sell it.
Activity: 70
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
Cool project, guys I wish you luck and development) While the price is low - I'll buy myself a few coins))
Probably everyone already believes in the success of the Potentiam project, as it has reached over 28 million tokens sold!
Cool project, guys I wish you luck and development) While the price is low - I'll buy myself a few coins))
Activity: 67
As I know, tokens PTM is available on 2 exchangers? Or not?
Yes, few time ago, team listed token on one more exchange - http://idex.market. It's old decentrelised market.
Great news! Now I know, that team work on PTM token. And in near future it's be very ease to buy or sell it.
The volume of trading is not small, to say the truth. But the price has fallen a little, is it normal?
For a new coin, this is normal. Now it determines the price channel in which it will be located. Now is a good time to buy some PTM  token, while price is low))
In addition, now is a good time to make money on the price difference. Maybe I will buy some tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: