Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 95. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
THis is a perfect project that i've seen. Many bounties to join and I will invite to my friends to join and waiting for the ICO begins
Best wishes for all of you POTENTIAM !!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Potentiam  most awaited music project 2018
Always monitor the project from the beginning
Activity: 11
This can turn out to be great if the project plan is followed through. But how do you intend to beat existing rival projects?
Activity: 98
I strongly support this cryptocurrency project on music base
Activity: 84
Hello,

We have added Potentiam ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/potentiam).

If you have any question about Potentiam ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
Great and interesting project. Nice work guys. Keep it up
Activity: 26
This is good project
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Potentiam was created to give a voice to emerging artists, content writers in the music world and all those who strive to make it possible.
yes of course, because that is one of the main goals created this crypto
Activity: 420
I would like to know what is Potentiam's vision in the next 10 years

To be at the forefront of the music industry. Getting music from all over the world featured on Potentiam.
To be the platform where independent artists come to raise funds and promote their work. The number one
source for independent music.
Amazing thread.. I suggest everyone to join this project. Invite friends and family. Let's start the music revolution in the multi billion dollar industry powered by blockchain technology.. woohoo! Cant wait! Keep up the good work Potentiam team!

The family in telegram channel is growing now at 4.4k and getting bigger

t.me/potentiamgroup

Only going to get bigger. We have started a massive airdrop campaign.
Be sure to sign up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I would like to know what is Potentiam's vision in the next 10 years
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Amazing thread.. I suggest everyone to join this project. Invite friends and family. Let's start the music revolution in the multi billion dollar industry powered by blockchain technology.. woohoo! Cant wait! Keep up the good work Potentiam team!

The family in telegram channel is growing now at 4.4k and getting bigger

t.me/potentiamgroup

This is why i am for potentiam with potentiam about potentiam all the way to the moon

Thanks for your support. We are going to have more exciting news coming out shortly. Join us on telegram if you haven't.
https://t.me/potentiamgroup
Merit: 69
Guys, how are the fees going? After all, until the end of the sale is not so much time .. And I read here 1 very important nuance:
As a decentralized public ledger sitting on top of a peer-to-peer network, the blockchain can be used to store information without relying on any intermediary, but relying instead on the contribution of every peer in the network in order to deploy a fully decentralized database, whose security and integrity is ensured by cryptographic algorithms.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
providing opportunities for talented artists to earn a better income also provides an opportunity for the community to obtain and benefit from the music industry.
Good Luck Dev And Team  Wink
Activity: 126
Potentiam was created to give a voice to emerging artists, content writers in the music world and all those who strive to make it possible.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I would just like to say i am very impressed with team Potentiam.

Over 3400 members on telegram and growing every hour. For the your vision on how you guys are going to contribute to the multi billion dollar industry in music.

I want a slice of that too.

The sky the limit

Join in guys. These people wont disappoint!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: