Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 93. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
A good music project on the block chain sweet
Activity: 98
Excellent project! I joined the Facebook bounty!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Good Project! I joined all the bounties.

Nice to have you on board. Thanks for the support.
great potential for this project. Music industry is really large, and lot of talented person where unable to get enough recognition for the things they have done. Really looking forward for this project. Just wanna ask if your project will gonna launch any like platform or some kind of website where any talent can share or upload there videos?

Hi, thanks for the support. We have an alpha test platform alpha.potentiam.io. Artists will be able to do all the things you mentioned once the platform is ready for public testing.

Merit: 10
This looks good and special project with really promising potential. I think the project has great prospects and it will occupy a leading position. Good luck to your team.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Looks like this project is quite steady with the theme of the music industry certainly bnyak investors who are interested. hopefully successful project
Activity: 222
I Join! The project promises to be interesting and new! I wish that he would develop further!
Activity: 74
very good project
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I really like how the Potentiam team conducts its project. They do not rush everything quickly, but also very qualitatively.
Activity: 84
Thank you for your vote of confidence it's much appreciated.
Activity: 77
what is difference among Voise, Viberate and PTM all have same concept can share the comparison charts to show us the advantages and what innovatory features this platform will have. What is funding target of this ICO like minimum cap.

Hi, Clixcoin, thank you for the question. Voise is a music streaming platform and Viberate connects artists and venues together.

An ecosystem for music creatives brings endless possibilities. It involves all music creatives including but not limited to the songwriters, producers, bloggers, sound engineers, fans/investors and influencers that are hardly ever rewarded significantly or monetarily.

Potentiam is rewarding and fuels the motivation to succeed by providing a trusted platform that connects disparate users with like-minded goals and aspirations to share and conduct transactions without the need for middlemen. This significantly reduces the costs associated with creating, promoting and consuming music.
Activity: 56
This is a very nice project, but there are a lot of project like this. I believe you guys will do well if well managed by the team.
Great and interesting project. Nice work guys. Keep it up

Hi nugezmils,

Thanks for the kind words and support. If you need any assistance do not hesitate to contact us.
Also, kindly register on Potentiam for our latest news and updates.
Activity: 196
Great project! This is such an opportunity for new talented artist to be known and for the real content creators to be honored for their contributions.
Activity: 140
The project team POTENTIAM really revolutionaries and pioneers, because to create and provide transparency in the music industry has not yet been able to anyone. https://www.potentiam.io/
This can turn out to be great if the project plan is followed through. But how do you intend to beat existing rival projects?

Hi, we really have no rivals. But if we look at those similar in a way to us we have the marketing strategy and work ethic to outshine any.
Understanding and accepting what the core principles of blockchain are and adapting it into a business environment will propel us higher than others. There is more to it though and it would be folly to discuss our marketing strategy openly. Kindly subscribe on our website Potentiam or join our social media channels to be updated with our news and plans.
Our token sale is live with an ongoing 50% bonus for a minimum of 0.5 ETH deposit.
Your support is greatly needed to ensure a successful plan.
I strongly support this cryptocurrency project on music base

Hi ndogsemut, thank you for the support. The music industry is indeed large, everyone crypto and non-crypto enthusiasts listen to music. So it is something that can be promoted to a very large audience.

Be sure to join us on our social media channels. Hope to have a chat with you on there soon. Cheesy
Visit Potentiam for more details
Pages:
Jump to: