Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 91. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
How much human effort has been invested in the project. Thought such interesting systems. Probably the guys have a huge experience of work in this industry, they got to that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I can not understand what kind of modules there are. And how they will work at all. And whether they will work at all. Somebody tell me
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
And you knew that virtual studio will be available for users, who will provide all the necessary tools for composers, performers and producers, which will enable them, create, record and edit audio recordings! Shocked
Activity: 224
Poor little girl, you must have lost yourself and sent the bounty report to the wrong branch. Look at the first page you will find the link and send it to where you want, otherwise you will miss a week.
The Potentiam platform will help a lot and will appeal to everyone - composers, producers and performers! Cool
Well, yes, because Potentiam is a global decentralized platform that is designed to help creative people to decide their own destinies and build a career
The core of the platform (Potentiam Core) is inherently a universal social network where composers and performers will be able to create their own accounts, and then to advertise themselves, to search for colleagues for joint creativity or to form musical groups.
Merit: 2
The Potentiam platform will help a lot and will appeal to everyone - composers, producers and performers! Cool
Well, yes, because Potentiam is a global decentralized platform that is designed to help creative people to decide their own destinies and build a career
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Now, gradually there are platforms that work decentralized, with the help of individual smart contracts and thus exclude a huge number of bureaucratic moments! Potentiam is one of them.
Yes, that's right. For example, currency ledgers (thanks to blockchain technology) eliminate the need for banking institutions. They directly connect users of the network, and also provide a single platform on which you can trust your own and others' accounts, as well as transactions!
Activity: 110
As you can see the idea is quite steep, the guys have collected a tidy sum of money to start their development. I'm glad that the project will see the world and the world will see the project.
A young and ambitious team, what else can we expect, of course, everything will turn out. We will soon see how everything will function. I'm sure the guys will show a high-class work.
Activity: 28
A promising project
Hopefully the future will be more successful
Activity: 238
As you can see the idea is quite steep, the guys have collected a tidy sum of money to start their development. I'm glad that the project will see the world and the world will see the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
It will act as the main currency used for transactions on various distribution modules on Potentiam Core. PTM owners will also be able to place their tokens in the Potentiam Vault store, ensuring special rights on the platform.
Cool, so is it now possible to become a co-owner of the company and have special rights? What kind of special will those who have money in the vaults have?
Well, probably they will have the right to vote in the company. All innovations, events and other things will be coordinated with them. And maybe even% of some will be accrued as holders of shares.
Activity: 224
Very cool and promising project! I wish the team good luck and collect more money for further development!
Activity: 420
The project confirms authorship, right? And what about when a few people sing, a duet or even more. How then will the copyright be regulated?

Hi, before the music is released an agreement is reached between all parties and locked into the smart contract.
Activity: 336
A system like Potentiam will sow the first seeds of decentralization in the music industry, and allow talented people from all over the world to be heard. In addition to combining talents, Potentiam will enable musicians to monetize their talent and cut management and marketing costs.
That's right, I think monetization is a very important part of any project. For calculations inside the platform, a personal token will be entered. PTM - a token with appropriate functionality. But what additional opportunities will it open?
A system like Potentiam will sow the first seeds of decentralization in the music industry, and allow talented people from all over the world to be heard. In addition to combining talents, Potentiam will enable musicians to monetize their talent and cut management and marketing costs.
The project confirms authorship, right? And what about when a few people sing, a duet or even more. How then will the copyright be regulated?

If the final version of the work is the result of creative cooperation, the share of copyright will be determined by agreement of the parties. Everything is thought out, do not worry))
Activity: 238
And you know, the Platform Potentium has its own digital production studio, which has all the necessary tools for recording, music editing or editing the sound track.

Wow! Now I can feel like a star, record and sell my music without leaving home, and most importantly my copyrights are safe! I'm honoring myself as a real star, already imagine it to myself))
Pages:
Jump to: