Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 96. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
This is why i am for potentiam with potentiam about potentiam all the way to the moon
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
when will the Alpha be fully functional, you guys are the only crypto project i know of that actually have a product to showcase to we the stakeholders, even if it is just a test phase for now, but i get to see a glimpse of how the platform would look. Potentiam are very serious with your plans. am supoorting you guys all the way to the moon

Thanks, but I'm sure there are others. The finished product will definitely look way nicer and be better. It was actually created as a test to show the service is needed by music artists. Which we have clearly identified by the onboard of +5000 artists.
Stay tuned we have more information coming out shortly.
Activity: 4
when will the Alpha be fully functional, you guys are the only crypto project i know of that actually have a product to showcase to we the stakeholders, even if it is just a test phase for now, but i get to see a glimpse of how the platform would look. Potentiam are very serious with your plans. am supoorting you guys all the way to the moon
can we buy this token via credit card or only via Ether?

At the moment via Ether but we are looking to possibly introduce other ways shortly. Contact [email protected]
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
I think there are a lot of similar projects. I don't know if there are any other different places in this project.
Ecли пpoeкт бyдeт выдeлятьcя cвoeй индивидyaльнocтью, тo ecть вce шaнcы чтo eгo зaмeтят!
Activity: 4
can we buy this token via credit card or only via Ether?
I hope there would be space here for Brazilian Artist, we have great music here in Brazil. And I think this platform can help play a role in showcasing some good Brazilian Talents...I like the Alpha Test Site A lot. Yes its true the songs there now on the New Releases Section are beautiful songs more like this please.

Thanks for visiting the platform and glad you enjoyed using it. Please keep using it and let us know if you detect any problems or have suggestions on how to make it better.

If you haven't join us on telegram too https://t.me/potentiamgroup
The ICO is now live so invite friends to come and support.
Activity: 1
I hope there would be space here for Brazilian Artist, we have great music here in Brazil. And I think this platform can help play a role in showcasing some good Brazilian Talents...I like the Alpha Test Site A lot. Yes its true the songs there now on the New Releases Section are beautiful songs more like this please.
I dont know if anyone else is checking out the Alpha Test Site, i have to say the new music releases section on the Alpha has some beautiful, beautiful music. i know this is just the test site, but i wonder how great their playlist would be when the Alpha becomes fully functional and all the hidden features begin to work.
Thank God for Blockchain, Thank God for Potentiam.

Hi Ozzymandias we appreciate the support especially you taking time out to try out the alpha platform. We are giving artists from around the world the tools and resources to build a successful career. As you can imagine that is a lot of talent to cater to. So as you can see already there are lots of talented independent artists that need Potentiam.
Please keep on testing the platform and report any bugs detected.

Activity: 100
I dont know if anyone else is checking out the Alpha Test Site, i have to say the new music releases section on the Alpha has some beautiful, beautiful music. i know this is just the test site, but i wonder how great their playlist would be when the Alpha becomes fully functional and all the hidden features begin to work.

Yes ive been testing the alpha version demo online.
It's amazing! Cant wait for the final version. Well done to Potentiam for changing the way music is with block chain technology.
Activity: 5

Yeah Ozzy, i was in the Alpha too, and you are right the new releases are very nice tunes, i like Ego Trip by Kojo Stone, now that is beautiful music. i dont know what potentiam guys are planning for the future in regards to new updates and more user friendly features on the Alpha, but i am impressed so far with the test site. i have a good feeling about this project, the sky is the limit theres so much scope for add ons, customised features and third party plug ins with partners. am excited
Activity: 37
The relauch of Potentiam with alpha version live especially with 5000+ independent artist on there. Wow! Just wow. Its the solution and its going to be the future for the music industry powered by blockchain technology. Cutting all these middle man who have had the power and influence.
Great job!!! 18% bonus available right now until Friday I believe!

Thanks for the support. Please use the alpha platform and give us feedback in regards to how you think we can make it better.
Also, let us know of any bugs or problems you detect.

Activity: 100
The relauch of Potentiam with alpha version live especially with 5000+ independent artist on there. Wow! Just wow. Its the solution and its going to be the future for the music industry powered by blockchain technology. Cutting all these middle man who have had the power and influence.
Great job!!! 18% bonus available right now until Friday I believe!
Potentiam had a relaunch, i dont know how i feel about the new website but the whitepaper is solid, you guys have definitely made some very good changes.
i noticed the new advisors, good to have great minds on the team. The Alpha test site, would be kool when it becomes active. soon i hope.

Hi Aminra, glad you enjoyed reading the white paper and also impressed by the new advisors. You can listen to music on the alpha site at the moment though it is not yet open to the public fully. But you have an idea of the look and feel we are going for. Please bear in mind its still work in progress, so kindly let us know what you would like us to improve on. If you detect any bugs kindly let us know.
In regards to the new website, we wanted to provide a clear and direct message of what Potentiam is about. We will work to improve it as time goes on.

Thanks
What exchanges have you been in contact with / do you anticipate being listed on?

Hi, we have been advised by our legal representatives not to talk about exchanges till after the ICO.

Thanks
I like it!  You have great music!  http://alpha.potentiam.io 

Thank you, please let us know if you feel we should change anything. It is a work in progress and we will make sure
we give all music lovers an amazing platform.
Pages:
Jump to: