Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/Masternodes/Supernodes][Bounties] OXID Coin- base to Crypto Portal - page 3. (Read 14582 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

Important Wallet Update Announcement

In the next couple of weeks we will be releasing multiple wallet security updates. It is important to update to a new release as soon as it comes out, otherwise your wallets might stop syncing.

Today please update to a version 1.0.15

To update the wallet you only need to:

Stop it, download a new file ( https://github.com/oxidcoin/oxid/releases/tag/v1.0.15 ), overwrite the old one and start your wallet.

Note to masternode owners: Please run an update.sh script to update your VPS and then update your local wallet.

Masternode update script: https://github.com/oxidcoin/masternode

Like always, thank you for staying with Oxid!

Activity: 72
I am neutral about the project. What do you see as an advantage of this coin? The founders used a very ancient Script algorithm. Masternodes also have almost all new coins and many of them become scams. Remain not very large, but whether the founders it is reasonable to spend?
I agree with you that now a lot of scams, you can poke in any project and say that this is a scam, what exactly does not like the Script, so that it is ancient? Then under it you can sign a bunch of other coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
Gonna pay real close attention this one! The thread is filled with positive feedback and that's why I like the most about it. People are optimistic when it comes to this altcoin and I have no other choice but to agree. OXID is AWESOME!

I am neutral about the project. What do you see as an advantage of this coin? The founders used a very ancient Script algorithm. Masternodes also have almost all new coins and many of them become scams. Remain not very large, but whether the founders it is reasonable to spend?
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Gonna pay real close attention this one! The thread is filled with positive feedback and that's why I like the most about it. People are optimistic when it comes to this altcoin and I have no other choice but to agree. OXID is AWESOME!
Activity: 72
Crypto-bridge listing fee was paid!!!
Join us https://discord.gg/2hjCGD
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
you wrote that the coin is n big exchanges: HitBTC ,
COINEXCHANGE  CRYPTOPIA . You vote on a shit exchange . how to understand . all that is written is a lie ?

Let it be somewhere, than nowhere else
in this exchange, the coin will die .

Crypto-Bridge is not the worst exchange. Even if everyone merge a coin, I will buy cheap, with the expectation of securing a larger exchange
COINEXCHANGE  CRYPTOPIA . You vote on a shit exchange . how to understand . all that is written is a lie ?
Regarding to discord:
You may have noticed in discussions on our server or BTT, that many OXID coin owners have become very keen on having an exchange as soon as possible.

Having that in mind, we will make a poll - so that all community can vote if they want ANY exchange right now or they want to wait for a BETTER one.
So it was/is the community's wish to get a (small) exchange first. And crypto-bridge has won the poll. We will see...

Yes, we wanted to list on one of the larger exchanges first but a lot of investors wanted an exchange ASAP so we gave to the community to decide if they want to wait for Cryptopia, KuCoin or HitBTC or to list right away on a smaller exchange. Community voted for a smaller exchange with crypto-bridge being the exchange of choice.

Please Join our Discord channel if you'd like to participate in all community decisions.

Activity: 613
Merit: 250
COINEXCHANGE  CRYPTOPIA . You vote on a shit exchange . how to understand . all that is written is a lie ?

in this exchange, the coin will die .
Activity: 93
Merit: 7
COINEXCHANGE  CRYPTOPIA . You vote on a shit exchange . how to understand . all that is written is a lie ?
Regarding to discord:
You may have noticed in discussions on our server or BTT, that many OXID coin owners have become very keen on having an exchange as soon as possible.

Having that in mind, we will make a poll - so that all community can vote if they want ANY exchange right now or they want to wait for a BETTER one.
So it was/is the community's wish to get a (small) exchange first. And crypto-bridge has won the poll. We will see...
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

Activity: 613
Merit: 250

Discord community voted for OXID to be listed on Crypto-Bridge (faster listing) vs Cryptopia or KuCoin (slower listing).

Based on the above vote we will be listing on Crypto-Bridge first.

All rewards increased with the block 20001

POW from 1 to 2
Staking from 1.75 to 2
Masternode from 6 to 8
Supernode from 36 to 48

Hello where place to buy oxid token, instead of mining ? And how much the prize ?
There is no info on the discord. Presale I mean

Discord #masternode-sale channel has all info. https://discord.gg/zUSM7y

copper member
Activity: 161
VOTE FOR EXCHANGE:

Ubit - Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://ubit.pw/
Discord: https://discord.gg/G7dwYad

Vote OXID, be listed - https://vote.ubit.pw/
copper member
Activity: 31

Gpu Miners
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mine.subscriberpool.com:3434 -u oWUesXen59Sh4iHGHecb229z99BZaAxPJD -p c=OXID

Asic Miners
stratum+tcp://mine.subscriberpool.com:3434#xnsub -u oWUesXen59Sh4iHGHecb229z99BZaAxPJD -p c=OXID

Low fee 0.5%. Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.5, or 0.05 on Sunday
GOOD LUCK!!!!
Nice using premined coins for bounties and airdrops.
Have already been paid twice: BTT bounty and an (small) airdrop. But: every coin counts  Grin
Looking rly forward for more and also into a nice future of this project.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Interesting concept.  I'm paying attention to this project.
Sounds like an interesting project.
Why was Scrypt as Algo chosen? Would even like to mine some coins....but not possible with GPU.  Sad
But I will have a look and follow this project, looks good.

We were thinking that so many L3+ sitting out there without making any money, wanted to give them some work  Wink

Meh, and my GPUs are looking also for some work  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: