Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/Masternodes/Supernodes][Bounties] OXID Coin- base to Crypto Portal - page 6. (Read 14582 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Its project with MN/SMN enjoy.
Activity: 4
Joined the project, I hope I will not lose money
It is a interesting project.
Activity: 6
I like the project, still good luck! Wink
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Joined the project, I hope I will not lose money
Activity: 131
Merit: 11
Your MN and SN is cool !!!
I have not seen coins with supernodes before  Smiley

I think thanks to OXID it will be possible to make good money in the future  Wink
Activity: 1
This coin has been listed on https://newborncryptocoin.com !

Available features:

New coins, upcoming coins and scam coins lists tables ! (With every info you need about each coin).
Daily newsletter with new coins being sent directly to your email !

I love that OXID, the project looks to me as one with a lot of perspective.

Good luck!!!
Activity: 18
very good project really I am very motivated approving and sharing everything that has to do with this project greetings The discord community is now slowly growing day by day. I hope there will be more mods that are available to came to our help. I hope there will be more activity in the discord too. It's a great community and team though. Keep it up! The volume is currently on average. Amazing job, outstanding idea.
Activity: 52
Nice project I realized that there must be something good about this project so I made some search especially the many reviews it is getting . And needing
Activity: 15

Supernodes were activated with a block 5001

Very cool.  Interesting to see how this works with tiered MN levels.
Activity: 96
OXID is a potential project with the professional website. Beside it, I have to say OXID portal is really a very good idea. Can’t waiting the D-day of this project
Activity: 115
Activity: 72
Oxid community grows, join the Discord to find out more information first!!!
Activity: 50
Seems like  a promising project,looks forward to get some roles in here
Activity: 19
Oxid Coin is a base to a Decentralised Crypto Portal. Good idea, guys!
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Oxid is a big project that uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
This project has a masternode system but also supernode with a solid supply.
I am gonna follow this project really closely  Wink
copper member
Activity: 103
This coin is the real deal -- looking forward to seeing the road-map come to fruition.
Activity: 3
It's good to see nice and great future plannings ahead, for the project, though I liked the idea of decentralized Crypto Portal the most. I hope to see this project going distant it is aimed for. Smiley
Activity: 7
Another MN coins, but looks like your super masternodes strategy might be working to increase coin value in future. I will keep looking this project, hope seen phase 2 soon, when approximately oxid exchanges will be deployed?
Activity: 266
Merit: 23
Turkish translation is reserved. If you need please contact with me via PM or Telegram

Click to see my portfolio
Activity: 38
I love that OXID utilizes a peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.Great reward system with solid supply.
And i like the 2 choices for Node and Super node which holds stability to blockchain.And people love to have choice.Definetely following this project,and possibility for a long term one.

Good work team,keep it up Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: