Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/Masternodes/Supernodes][Bounties] OXID Coin- base to Crypto Portal - page 5. (Read 14582 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I join this project. I see the perspective and the idea of this project! The innovation of this project is at a high level!
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
You listed 4 exchanges on your OP, what's exactly your plan?
Which one first, when?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
i prefer MN with PoW, it let a chance to mine some coin if we can't afford to buy a MN
do you plan to launch a media social bounty?
Activity: 2
The team seems very motivated. Looking forward to the coin being listed on exchanges. Cheesy
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
This one looks to have a lot to offer. Will mine it before the 100K block! Smiley
Looking forward to seeing this coin do good things!
Activity: 28
Cool project, gonna watch it and invest as soon as possible!
copper member
Activity: 11
The addition of the market place will bring more users, and help the awareness of cryptos in general to grow!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
OXID is a digital coin with applications for investment, consumer and user protection services ... I think OXID's search for partners and constantly adding new applications will make The project progressed vigorously.
copper member
Activity: 11
With the option for the supernode looks interesting. Hope theres a shared node for that!
Very Special rewards System. I think it is awesome and an innovative try to improve pos
Activity: 180
This projects looks to be very promising Project - as we can see it has all kinds of stuff: POW, POS, MNS & Supernodes which is what is dragging me towards OXID - I would love to bring in more friends to OXID
Activity: 372
OXID has created a logical anti-inflationary POS system. Stakes are very reasonable and will not create a huge price drop due to super high stakes. I see a nice potential and interest from community.
Oxid promises to be very promising. I hope that a good team will result in the rapid development of this coin. Smiley
Activity: 3
awsome coin, with nice discord community. Just do it !
Activity: 77
Hmm looks interesting project, oxid coin is a base to OXIDEX decentralized crypto portal, good thing is buy and sell goods, escrow service. And most interesting point is supermodels.
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
Interesting project with supernodes, and building a flawless Oxidex is a good challenge for the team,good luck team to accomplish it.
following this.
Joined the OXID community couple days ago. Devs and community are very nice and active.
I look forward to the successful development of the project.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
The most important thing is that be the coins do not  cost 20-30 sat after listing the exchange
Activity: 3
Oxid coin looks very interesting. The rewards plan is really well thought through Cool. I like the mastermode and supernode idea
Pages:
Jump to: