Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/Masternodes/Supernodes][Bounties] OXID Coin- base to Crypto Portal - page 4. (Read 14582 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Sounds like an interesting project.
Why was Scrypt as Algo chosen? Would even like to mine some coins....but not possible with GPU.  Sad
But I will have a look and follow this project, looks good.

We were thinking that so many L3+ sitting out there without making any money, wanted to give them some work  Wink
Activity: 52
This coin is the real deal Cool project, gonna watch it and invest as soon as possible! decentralised crypto currency that utilises a peer-to-peer technology to operate much higher rewards for providing Looking forward to seeing this coin do good things
stability and security to the blockchain.
Activity: 18
decentralized cryptocurrency that utilizes a peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority a kind of a masternodes which are rewarded a much higher rewards for providing stability and security to the blockchain.
Oxid coin looks very interesting. The rewards plan
Activity: 1
I like your idea and approach to the project as a whole. Your services are promising for the crypto industry!
Activity: 13
I like this project, Project seem good and interesting , I will cheer and mining this coin

Activity: 86
Good idea good project. I will buy coins for MN. Good luck team and community!
Activity: 17
The project looks interesting. I expect that before listing on the stock exchanges, you will enter the MST platform. Also, I advise you not to focus on the coin itself, but to work more on the Portal. Your work and new services should attach value to the coin, rather than speculation on the stock exchange.
Activity: 93
Merit: 7
Sounds like an interesting project.
Why was Scrypt as Algo chosen? Would even like to mine some coins....but not possible with GPU.  Sad
But I will have a look and follow this project, looks good.
Activity: 30
Hello everyone

I think it's a good project. I trust oxid and I hope this currency will progress well
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
You listed 4 exchanges on your OP, what's exactly your plan?
Which one first, when?

Our goal is Cryptopia or KuCoin first. It takes time with them.

why u don't try to be listed at Crex24 ? It's a very good exchange and the listings fees are not high
Activity: 40
Interesting project, good web design and currency that can give real results in a near future, we hope that this type of projects will see the light, I am sure of it. Few MN right now, so it can be a great time to invest in projects that give you confidence. Great job
With the option for the supernode looks interesting. Hope theres a shared node for that!

We've just introduced Shared Masternode Service. Please join our Discord for details.

i prefer MN with PoW, it let a chance to mine some coin if we can't afford to buy a MN
do you plan to launch a media social bounty?

We have a lot of bounties, please join our Discord for details and announcements.

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I was looking for some interesting new project, and this one seems promising. I will watch it closely.
You listed 4 exchanges on your OP, what's exactly your plan?
Which one first, when?

Our goal is Cryptopia or KuCoin first. It takes time with them.

hi do you plan to have a signature campaign?

Was not in the plans but we will discuss it with the team.

Activity: 2
The project inspires confidence! Unlike other Scam projects, they have already https://masternodes.online / currencies/ OXID/, it's good!
Activity: 155
can you include dates on phases?
Activity: 4
Outstanding! The cryptospace can use a portal to conduct business as well as transactions. I hope to see this one flourish!
Activity: 392
Merit: 127
hi do you plan to have a signature campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: