Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 100. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 102
Why didn't I get coins in last airdrop? My address: ATK5nY8ZZvLb64oBYDZnQhmobteQrFVFvG
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
What's interesting about this coin is the constant development and the wonderful community that's built around this coin. For me what's important while selecting coin is how strong is the community and the development, and I am happy to know that this coin fits in just fine. With the masternode coming into picture, I am sure there will be lot of excitement. The coin is bit expensive for general crowd however I am sure people who follow this project will build things step by step.

Wishing the ALTCOM team all the very best.

Have a nice day.

+100500 Smiley
Activity: 868
What's interesting about this coin is the constant development and the wonderful community that's built around this coin. For me what's important while selecting coin is how strong is the community and the development, and I am happy to know that this coin fits in just fine. With the masternode coming into picture, I am sure there will be lot of excitement. The coin is bit expensive for general crowd however I am sure people who follow this project will build things step by step.

Wishing the ALTCOM team all the very best.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I really wait for the last airdrop

The last airdrop ended some days ago.
Activity: 373

In December staring will be added masternode. The cost of 1,000 ALTCOM. Yahoooo!)))))
Activity: 56
Activity: 75
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I received the free coins and decided to keep it, we can see the market price dropped abit maybe due to dumping of airdrop. But I see bright future of ALTCOM because of masternode coming soon.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Airdrop 11 has been paid out.

Sadly a lot of cheaters and people who did not write their ALTCOM address on forum profiles.

Strange, I didn't receive anything this time. I filled in the form with the same information as the previous airdrops, so what and wrong?

Same for me, previous rounds I got without problem, but this time nothing.
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
Dev got some new parts in Masternode? I want to know more information about MN. When will you?
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
You help other people doesnt mean that you are not trying to cheat in order to receive more airdrops.
It's impossible to get an airdrop like that. Address should match the one in profile.
Some retards spammed a lot of such entries, I think devs will figure out the correct ones and airdrop coins to them.
I don't see why not.

I hate these pools, they mostly just dump into any buy order available to pay out in BTC ... This kind of pools don't help this coin forward at all as it will be a constant sell off into the open buy orders. Could u please disable that option for payout in btc for altcom on your pool?
How it's a pool's fault? Dumpers gonna dump Smiley Blame lazy miners.

why is the miners to blame??!
I doubt miners can do something terrible to the exchange rate because of the small amount of coins they have at any given moment
I think that mostly id depend on huge whales in the market
maybe I'm wrong
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Alt Community Coin has been added to Hash Refinery - http://pool.hashrefinery.com/site/gomining?algo=skunk

You can be paid in ALTCOM by using your wallet address as the username and "c=ALTCOM" as the password in your mining software.  Alternatively the pool can auto-exchange to BTC for you.

Sample miner flags: -o stratum+tcp://skunk.us.hashrefinery.com:8433 -u -p c=ALTCOM

Happy mining!
I hate these pools, they mostly just dump into any buy order available to pay out in BTC ... This kind of pools don't help this coin forward at all as it will be a constant sell off into the open buy orders. Could u please disable that option for payout in btc for altcom on your pool?

I understand there is some frustration with how some miners view this type of pool, however I disagree that it has a negative effect on the price of the coin.  The price is driven by whether the market believes the coin has good fundamentals and a future, not by whether a small pool places a few sell orders.

To answer your question directly though - we can't disable auto-exchange for specific coins.  If however lots of miners request payout in ALTCOM we'll end up buying it at exchanges to make payout runs.  This has been happening for a few non-BTC currencies recently.

Cheers!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
You help other people doesnt mean that you are not trying to cheat in order to receive more airdrops.
It's impossible to get an airdrop like that. Address should match the one in profile.
Some retards spammed a lot of such entries, I think devs will figure out the correct ones and airdrop coins to them.
I don't see why not.

How it's a pool's fault? Dumpers gonna dump Smiley Blame lazy miners.
Activity: 375
I received the 5 altcom and put it at coinsmarket, receiving stake twice  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Alt Community Coin has been added to Hash Refinery - http://pool.hashrefinery.com/site/gomining?algo=skunk

You can be paid in ALTCOM by using your wallet address as the username and "c=ALTCOM" as the password in your mining software.  Alternatively the pool can auto-exchange to BTC for you.

Sample miner flags: -o stratum+tcp://skunk.us.hashrefinery.com:8433 -u -p c=ALTCOM

Happy mining!
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
Wow, great! Look at the price today, $0.65 for the very young coin. It has huge potential for future developments with masternodes, instantX, privateSend.

What are you even talking about?  Huh
Activity: 420
last airdrop received and working in a pos wallet already  Roll Eyes
by the way, I heard some people have problems with pos after 75K block
can confirm that POS is working good, for me, receiving stake one time per day, instead 3 times in previous version
so for me all is good, waiting to join for signature campaign
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I didn't receive my airdrops Sad I followed all the rules

Gunka,Any update ?
Activity: 54
Airdrop 11 has been paid out.

Sadly a lot of cheaters and people who did not write their ALTCOM address on forum profiles.

Strange, I didn't receive anything this time. I filled in the form with the same information as the previous airdrops, so what and wrong?
Airdrop payout has been completed.
If you havent received payment, then you did not meet the requirements.

You are welcome to ask Gunka in public chat, DO NOT PM.

That's why I said it was strange. I did exactly the same as in the previous airdrops. I filled in the form with the same information as always, which I kept in a text file so I wouldn't have to look it up every week. My activity is enough, I have my Altcom address in my profile for months, so I really am curious about the reason for not getting anything.
You or someone else filled out and sent a form several times.

11.1.2017 16:17:41   rodyw   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rodyw-1101802   1101802   AUwHGCP1Uv6ujHs24a36ppUTNi66kpnzwf
11.1.2017 16:10:52   rodyw   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rodyw-1101802   1101802   AafPYU4nztcSw4WDdACkmcxkeLdjFou1fg
11.1.2017 16:10:52   rodyw   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rodyw-1101802   1101802   AafPYU4nztcSw4WDdACkmcxkeLdjFou1fg
11.1.2017 16:15:49   rodyw   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rodyw-1101802   1101802   AR3waJn3RgzMrcVu2hRagjKJGaU2ySNcct

Actually, it's forbidden.

What?! These are not my addresses? Someone abused my username and btc account? Why? I only registered once as usual with the address that's in my profile.

This information can't be correct, I filled in my form with my correct address (AUwHGCP1Uv6ujHs24a36ppUTNi66kpnzwf) right after the link was posted, so around 16:10. From your information this address was posted at 16:17.
please dont  do this. You are banned from airdrop because you was trying to cheat. Good luck with other airdrops.

Wow, seriously... A newbie is going to tell me how it's all working... I have been in the airdrops for Altcom since airdrop 3. I know the rules and I even tried to help people to get into the last airdrop and make no mistakes (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23877807), and now you are saying that I am a cheater?  Huh

Activity: 280
bitcointalk detail: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wjdfx-1075620
ALTCOM wallet address:AeRa18mkpPUxeQvtsVMxapCszYRBB3fFFN
follow twitter ID: @wjdfx
discord ID :#9001  (niuniu)
Pages:
Jump to: