Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 200. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Received the coins, thank you!
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
C'mon! I am only asking for a little flexibility..

If 100 people joins a airdrop.
Then I spend about 1 hour checking accounts and making payments.

If I need to then hours later check for users who updates their accounts and so on..
Then I need to use more time, and people can simply cheat.

This drop was a little messy, but future drops will be clear on when they are published and when they are paid.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Flexibility for one, would mean flexibility for all, as we know. This in turn would leave no stake left, for the other 7 upcoming airdrops that you are welcome to participate in. See it as a learning step, now you wont make a mistake, in the upcoming Airdrops.  Wink
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Activity: 686
Why denied?? seems everything ok with my account...

You had no address on your account when I made the drop.

Now it's ok? it was in the signature... norms was not clear... can i have the airdrop now?
and in personal text, wait for the airdrope 4
look the personal text of all other users.
sorry. wait
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
I am also a fan of Tribus and DNR, and would vote that algo if I could, but it looks like skunk ouf of the choices I have. I will pop back and save my vote for a few hours just in case the community gets to push a potential vote option.

+1 for taking a look at tribus. Its much easier on the GPU then skunk.
anyone please, paste your config here, my wallet is in 0 connections active. thx

Now it's ok? it was in the signature... norms was not clear... can i have the airdrop now?
Activity: 378
Somehow it's ironic. I have an empty wallet so I started mining this coin just to find out that the pool I was mining on was on the old blockchain, so all the blocks I had mined where useless.
Result: no coins.

Then I was into the third airdrop, made just sure I met all the requirements and was the first to join. Because of the problems with the coin the dev needed to sort out he decides to payout five days later. This is exactly on the day membership in this community is renewed based on activity and I was playing around with my profile. My altcom address was missing for a short moment just when the dev visits my profile, so my entry was denied.

Now my wallet is still empty  Cheesy

Not anymore its not  Wink

Haha, thank you Epicyclic!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 280
Somehow it's ironic. I have an empty wallet so I started mining this coin just to find out that the pool I was mining on was on the old blockchain, so all the blocks I had mined where useless.

Then I was into the third airdrop, made just sure I met all the requirements and was the first to join. Because of the problems with the coin the dev needed to sort out he decides to payout five days later. This is exactly on the day membership in this community is renewed based on activity and I was playing around with my profile. My altcom address was missing for a short moment just when the dev visits my profile, so my entry was denied.

Not anymore its not  Wink

Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Why did you ban me from the airdrop? I did not receive anything from the preious airdrops.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

For i see signature is not accept for your altcom adress, it should be in bitcoin adress (minimum condition) or some has be accept be in picture/text profile

FAXXER : at next airdrop (number 4) a announcement is made 48  hour minimum before next drop (last 3 was 1 week before). They even give a countdown till drop (like airdrop 3). Next one will be announce on the official forum too.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

Activity: 203
I change my address AltCommunity, what form I need to fill in to receive airdrop?
thank by the airdrop Dev, please help me in the sync, 1 connection active  Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Good job dev, thank i recived my airdrop, also SkunkHash seems a good decision
Activity: 79
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Activity: 266

The requirements for airdrop 3: 'To receive an Airdrop you must put in your receiving address in your profile text.'

I had my address there all the time, but just not when the dev was checking my account and I was playing with my profile. I was the first entry on the list but now I wished I was number 90 on the list, because the dev would have checked my account when my Altcom address was back again.

Sorry man  Cry
Jump to: