Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 203. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I have missed the first and second round. Can you still drop it now?

Airdrop 3 was last friday, but a other will come soon.
Activity: 28
Okay everyone.

I see that all of you had an opinion and you are right.

This cant be a community coin if the team decides what happens.

A new vote has been setup.

What algorithm should we use?

The team supports SkunkHash, but you are the ones who decide in the end.
I will not submit my vote for SkunkHash on behalf of the team.

Please start voting.

-----------------------------------------------

I also want to let you know that Airdrop 3...

Will be paid out today.

I have not experienced feelings if I wasn't in the top 30 by number of coins))

I for skunk! +++!)
Activity: 37
Has a newbie i cant vote but im happy whit team decision to go to a friendly gpu mining skunk algo instead a acsi mining algo. The pos reward is kinda unknow of that algo (has only 1 other coin i know use it) but i can im still behind you guys. Lets see the futur we help to make.
Activity: 4
I am also for SkunkHash!
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Okay everyone.

Please start voting.

Will be paid out today.

This is great news! Hopefully that hurdle will be crossed quickly and we can concentrate on the future Smiley
Activity: 31
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
I have missed the first and second round. Can you still drop it now?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Okay everyone.

Please start voting.

Will be paid out today.

list of partisipants is not working  --"Airdrop 3 Processing http://bit.ly/2xjOy8andOpn2"

Ill update it a little later.
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
why not to create a 100% pure POS coin?, we always can exclude miners

Hehe, that would make them even more furious.

But again, mining is needed and if the coin grew as planned with the GPU friendly algorithm, then it would be impossible to make anything unless you have 30 cards sitting around to make a little.

I understand how they feel, but I won't limit this project to their liking, just so they can make some pocket change.
I want to build this, from the ground and up.

We won't be the next Bitcoin, but I want to create something unique and prove a point.

..."Hehe, that would make them even more furious"... professionalism at its best, this ladies and gentleman is the true face of the Dev you all backed, pointed your hash power towards, wasted your electricity on, and gave faith in to help launch his project, that he promoted you would have a say in the future of.

..."I understand how they feel, but I won't limit this project to their liking, just so they can make some pocket change"... Again this is how he sees you, not as a foundational element in the key success of his project but, as some worthless change collector.

..."We won't be the next Bitcoin, but I want to create something unique and prove a point"... This we can all agree on, the minute you dumped on your "community" with a "community" driven coin, you lost the core values of what it was you originally set out to do, along with any good name you hoped to achieve in the Crypto world.

This is not about the algorithm change, Scrypt based coins are not, nor will be unique. if that is what you had to change to, then so be it. What I find shocking is your arrogant and noxious view, of those that worked together to help launch your project for the community, the disregard of their rewards, and your attitude towards those people you so wanted to be behind you in the beginning, are now somehow beneath you and irrelevant.

It is borderline disgraceful, good luck with anything you decide from here, as in a sense you have cut the nose off to spite the face, how do you expect anybody to be a part of your future community, helping to build your project, when you have a blatant disregard, for any community you pull together?

When newbies keep on screaming about not getting rewards, and every single decision is made is under scrutiny than its hard to please everyone.
Nobody will ever agree 100% with one choice.
I need to point out that a development team can't just make anything a community wants.
There are limits, and these limits are the skills of the team.

If you think it's not good enough, then do it better yourself.

As for the large backlash, we have gotten for choosing Scrypt, then I understand it.
Which is why we should know later today if we are able to use NIST5 instead of Scrypt.
This is not a guarantee, but we are trying to find something that is GPU friendly.

But we do have limits of what we are able to do.
There was no ICO here.

We spend the free time we have on this project and work 8+ hours a day on our day jobs.
Take care of our families and so on.

Ill give an update later on the algorithm and see what the results will be.

~Hamukione

Have a look at Tribus algo, it's a NIST5 algo which runs good for GPU's and is fairly new, only coin using it right now is DNR (Denarius) and staking works, transfer speeds are 147 transactions per second, so can't be bad?

wish can be a gpu algo instead of asic algo , so that smaller miner can support this coin  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius

But again, mining is needed and if the coin grew as planned with the GPU friendly algorithm, then it would be impossible to make anything unless you have 30 cards sitting around to make a little.

I understand how they feel, but I won't limit this project to their liking, just so they can make some pocket change.

We won't be the next Bitcoin, but I want to create something unique and prove a point.

..."Hehe, that would make them even more furious"... professionalism at its best, this ladies and gentleman is the true face of the Dev you all backed, pointed your hash power towards, wasted your electricity on, and gave faith in to help launch his project, that he promoted you would have a say in the future of.

..."I understand how they feel, but I won't limit this project to their liking, just so they can make some pocket change"... Again this is how he sees you, not as a foundational element in the key success of his project but, as some worthless change collector.

..."We won't be the next Bitcoin, but I want to create something unique and prove a point"... This we can all agree on, the minute you dumped on your "community" with a "community" driven coin, you lost the core values of what it was you originally set out to do, along with any good name you hoped to achieve in the Crypto world.

This is not about the algorithm change, Scrypt based coins are not, nor will be unique. if that is what you had to change to, then so be it. What I find shocking is your arrogant and noxious view, of those that worked together to help launch your project for the community, the disregard of their rewards, and your attitude towards those people you so wanted to be behind you in the beginning, are now somehow beneath you and irrelevant.

It is borderline disgraceful, good luck with anything you decide from here, as in a sense you have cut the nose off to spite the face, how do you expect anybody to be a part of your future community, helping to build your project, when you have a blatant disregard, for any community you pull together?

When newbies keep on screaming about not getting rewards, and every single decision is made is under scrutiny than its hard to please everyone.
I need to point out that a development team can't just make anything a community wants.

As for the large backlash, we have gotten for choosing Scrypt, then I understand it.
Which is why we should know later today if we are able to use NIST5 instead of Scrypt.
This is not a guarantee, but we are trying to find something that is GPU friendly.

There was no ICO here.

We spend the free time we have on this project and work 8+ hours a day on our day jobs.

~Hamukione

Have a look at Tribus algo, it's a NIST5 algo which runs good for GPU's and is fairly new, only coin using it right now is DNR (Denarius) and staking works, transfer speeds are 147 transactions per second, so can't be bad?
Vote added and will be stopped again in 24 hours.
I can not vote, I do not have enough level. what to do ?

Its forum rules and I am sadly not able to change that.

But it seems pretty clear what is going to happen at this point if our team is unable to get NIST5 to work.

So don't worry Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I can not vote, I do not have enough level. what to do ?
Official Statement from the team: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2wGHRzx

Sad news... Many are very negative about future changes... Maybe if the people that spent energy will receive any compensation - soothe them and strengthen faith in the project
Imho

Which is why we now have a vote, and then we will see what the community decides and then do what we can to fulfill their wishes.

Activity: 28
Official Statement from the team: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2wGHRzx

Sad news... Many are very negative about future changes... Maybe if the people that spent energy will receive any compensation - soothe them and strengthen faith in the project
Imho

There was no ICO here.

~Hamukione
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
My computer reinstall the system. Wallet no backup.. how to get back?

you had drop the coin to the sea , cant save ,
if u get .dat backup , you should get back
Activity: 53
My computer reinstall the system. Wallet no backup.. how to get back?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Jump to: