Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 202. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
dev, my wallet stuck at sync, like 12hour a go, but got 4 connection. what should i do? delete the blockchain data?

Do you have the wallet is 1.1.0?
Do you addnode in config file of the wallet?
Do you have open port in firewall?
all done and still the same. kinda weird because yesterday kinda ok wallet sync like normal
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
dev, my wallet stuck at sync, like 12hour a go, but got 4 connection. what should i do? delete the blockchain data?

Do you have the wallet is 1.1.0?
Do you addnode in config file of the wallet?
Do you have open port in firewall?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
vote for skunkhash.
i want mine.

Thx, dev team. We Decide The Future! Together
Activity: 72
Activity: 33
+1 for skunkhash. I'll start mining again if the algo swaps to skunk, looking forward to the decision!
What is the total amount of coins?

The total amount of coins is about 116.000 coins I think as of now.
There is no set total as of yet, but PoS will be lowered after a year or earlier if the community decides it.

I control about 80% of the supply as of now and will be distributing the rest over the next months so my total amount of coins will be 5000+ the stakes the dev fund makes. Which is for development only.

So I personally don't hold any coins as of now.
Activity: 84
ALTCOM AKYfKGnUy7eJs5iF52khPdyNzVMybAy8Yh
+1 for skunkhash
and +1 for Airdrop 3  today  Cheesy

Really great news and thanks for listening to us!
Activity: 10
Has a newbie i cant vote, but if i can, i vote skunk algo.
What happens to my altcom on wallet windows when converting algo?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
What is the total amount of coins?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
I don't think the aggression really works here ,we are all here for the same reason to see something beautiful to see a coin grow now if coin crashes or goes to the moon is in the hand of developers and in this case they listen to community so we are all in this together either we like it or not so lets change to shunk.
Activity: 88
Living the dream...
nice move to switch on skunkhash algo, r the wallet sync guys? im behind 10hour or need to ad addnode?
Activity: 644
If the algorithm will change i am for ASIC resistive. I'm for SkunkHash algo. I am the owner of the AMD graphics card and in blake2s I could only mine with a CPU which was quite weak .
This would extend interest to the amd community of miners as well. I think it's a good thing to do a vote poll in order to check the feedback for dev team. I wish many successes in development dev.
Seriously, I don't know what it is. I am afraid to vote. I will 'lulz' then.

I don't know if our devs can keep working on this because we choose a different algo.

We point our fingers at that point and command him to do it. I don't want to feel like a bad man.  Cry

You aren't bad..

But what the community said was right.
It's the community that is in charge, we just follow what you guys want.

But we do have an independent project in the works for the coin that the community is a bit limited to decide what happens with.
Simply because of the magnitude of the project.

Activity: 266
Seriously, I don't know what it is. I am afraid to vote. I will 'lulz' then.

I don't know if our devs can keep working on this because we choose a different algo.

We point our fingers at that point and command him to do it. I don't want to feel like a bad man.  Cry

Activity: 280
Skunkhash is a great algo, and works extremely well for Signatum,  if the community moves towards Skunk then @chrysophylax and CWI run a exemplary pool, that also gives the option to run their own skunk miner, as well as the leading miners already in circulation.
Activity: 280
I would like to commend the Dev team for re-evaluating their decision, and honoring the rewards.

Thank you.
Activity: 83
Jump to: