Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 201. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Huh? Why is my entry in the airdrop 3 list denied? What did I do wrong, I was the first to fill in the form?  Huh

Your address was not on your account when I checked it 20 min ago..

Omg, you are kidding me! I was just playing with my profile because I just got Jr. Member and wanted to check out the new options. And exactly at that time you did a check of my profile five days after the airdrop. My address was there all the time  Sad

You appear to have your Deepcoin address where your Altcom should be, have a look.

The requirements for airdrop 3: 'To receive an Airdrop you must put in your receiving address in your profile text.'

I had my address there all the time, but just not when the dev was checking my account and I was playing with my profile. I was the first entry on the list but now I wished I was number 90 on the list, because the dev would have checked my account when my Altcom address was back again.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Just want to let everyone know that the vote is clear and we have already made a SkunkHash coin.
We will start testing it tomorrow and should be ready to release next weekend. (Friday the 8th of Sep)

More details will be posted within the next 48 hours.
Swap details and instructions will be different as we will be using our official forums to do the swap on instead of using Bitcointalk.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Airdrop recieved Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
tq dev for the airdrop, can i know, is the reward and everything on a new algo still the same as current reward?

Yes, it is Smiley

Same PoS and PoW.

orait. nice dev Smiley
Activity: 280
Huh? Why is my entry in the airdrop 3 list denied? What did I do wrong, I was the first to fill in the form?  Huh

Omg, you are kidding me! I was just playing with my profile because I just got Jr. Member and wanted to check out the new options. And exactly at that time you did a check of my profile five days after the airdrop. My address was there all the time  Sad

You appear to have your Deepcoin address where your Altcom should be, have a look.

Activity: 400
Merit: 101
I got airdrop, thanks for that.
SkunkHash  +(very nice algo Smiley)
tq dev for the airdrop, can i know, is the reward and everything on a new algo still the same as current reward?

Yes, it is Smiley

Same PoS and PoW.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
I got airdrop, thanks for that. I'd be delighted if developers could move the altcoin to the GPU friendly algorithm. Skunk  good choice for me.  Don't rush and don't forget to rest.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Airdrop recieved. Thanks.
About algo - my choice is skunkhash. It is new and good. First time i'm prefer Nist5, because there is more info about it, but now i want innovations  Wink
50 people has now received their drops.

Moving on with the last 80 now.
Activity: 280
Airdrop received with many thanks. Wink
Activity: 210
altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE
+1 for skunk, nice move by dev. I was worried when they announced it was gonna be scrypt, you guys are awesome by letting the community choose the algo. Looking forward to this project!
Good to all, I have been mining alone and I have 1000 coins, I did not have any problem with mining, I would like to know what the value in dollars will be with this currency to the market.

Particularly I have not had problems with something blake2s but if they take the decision to change it not to scrypt, it may be skein or whirlpool, but again I say that I have not had problems with blake2s

probably gonna change to skunk algo, dev said got issue with POS. u got lots of rig there bro XD
Activity: 537
I am also a fan of Tribus and DNR, and would vote that algo if I could, but it looks like skunk ouf of the choices I have. I will pop back and save my vote for a few hours just in case the community gets to push a potential vote option.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Good to all, I have been mining alone and I have 1000 coins, I did not have any problem with mining, I would like to know what the value in dollars will be with this currency to the market.

Particularly I have not had problems with something blake2s but if they take the decision to change it not to scrypt, it may be skein or whirlpool, but again I say that I have not had problems with blake2s
Jump to: