Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 207. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
So, a simple question. I have read the OP. How to join this airdrop?

I am still in a big  confuse

Airdrop 3 Closed Now.
You should wait until Airdrop 4 opening.

Ok, got it. What about the bounty for posting on twitter? Or for bitcointalk signature

before employing this individual to wear your signature on his acct, it might be to your best interest to know that you dealing with a known scammer. Beware. Such individual might hamper the trust you trying to build with the community. The image will suffice but the link proves that you will be fleeced.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057479.20
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!

Airdrop 3 Closed Now.

Ok, got it. What about the bounty for posting on twitter? Or for bitcointalk signature
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ALTCOM AKYfKGnUy7eJs5iF52khPdyNzVMybAy8Yh

Airdrop 3 Closed Now.

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
An update will come out later today.

It will explain everything and contain a solution to our issue.

Expect it to drop in about 12 hours.

Until then, please don't spam my PMs.

~Hamukione
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
....the airdrop 3 close long ago, u should waiting airdrop 4

Ok I see..thanks.
I also downloaded the altcommunitycoin qt wallet but it is not opening on my windows  10 pc

I'm running on windows 10. Haven't face any problem.

What is that error?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Ok I see..thanks.
I also downloaded the altcommunitycoin qt wallet but it is not opening on my windows  10 pc
Activity: 336
Personnel, please, somebody help me, I'm on the airdrop 3 worksheet, but I did not receive any currency, wallet synchronized, but balance zeroed. How to proceed 1 active connection

not sure everyone already got the token for round 3 its still procesing lol
and im not sure you will got your token because you missed the rules '' put your address on personal text ''
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi Dev!, any bounty for spanish translation?
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
Hi AltCom dev, The link for the airdrop 3 is not working. Please check it. I want to apply

Hi AltCom dev, The link for the airdrop 3 is not working. Please check it. I want to apply
This thread has really grown. I guess it's normal for a thread where you are paid some coins to be active.
Anyways nice inventive
I missed the 1st and 2nd airdrops. I will apply for the 3rd now.
many pool wrong chain
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

wrong chain will not refund balance??
or lose the coin ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
many pool wrong chain
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Personnel, please, somebody help me, I'm on the airdrop 3 worksheet, but I did not receive any currency, wallet synchronized, but balance zeroed. How to proceed 1 active connection

you balance will still be zero too, payment for airdrop 3 are on hold till later, dev working they ass off for fixing network trouble.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Maybe a strange question, but can someone share the old wallet with me, the one with -qt in it? I have deleted mine when the new one was launched, but I want to test something.

I have the old wallet, do you have somewhere to send it to?

i also had this problem when i havent add node ,
add node in ur wallet conf below,
https://altminer.net/explorer/peers?id=1846
Maybe a strange question, but can someone share the old wallet with me, the one with -qt in it? I have deleted mine when the new one was launched, but I want to test something.

why need old wallet it diff network?, u just backup ur wallet.dat, and just delete %appdata%\altcoin inside file , sync the wallet and replace the dat .
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

How do I send it to you? I think I still have it but once I go home will find out for sure.
Activity: 686
Jump to: