Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 208. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Maybe a strange question, but can someone share the old wallet with me, the one with -qt in it? I have deleted mine when the new one was launched, but I want to test something.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
What are the plans as far as exchanges?

It is on hold till network fix
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Can OP be updated to show what the current version of the wallet is at the top?
Activity: 30
What are the plans as far as exchanges?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Since yesterday when I had to restart my pc, the wallet did not sync anymore (>12h).
Is there a Instant Bootstrap update download link?  Embarrassed

Download the latest version: https://mega.nz/#!B59kVAIK!yPj-2_XJpivwWp4Ltl6Ob-rhlHVRWn5gAQQIomclsOw
Rename the file wallet QT.EXE I was helped and started the synchronization

tks! will try that when I go home.

try this and doenst work... my wallet is stuck and have more than 100 coins to receive...  Embarrassed

anyone can help???

can I lose the coins that the pool already pay but I dont receive yet???

First do you addnode in your wallet config?
Second do the wallet is encrpted?
Third erase all file in %appdata% altcommuty wallet but do not i repeat do not erase wallet.dat (it is the save of your address only this file should be left in the folder) then restart wallet, when open close it. Then go back in config file and addnode in it (10 minimum).

thank you so much!!!!
Activity: 37
Since yesterday when I had to restart my pc, the wallet did not sync anymore (>12h).

Download the latest version: https://mega.nz/#!B59kVAIK!yPj-2_XJpivwWp4Ltl6Ob-rhlHVRWn5gAQQIomclsOw

try this and doenst work... my wallet is stuck and have more than 100 coins to receive...  Embarrassed

anyone can help???

First do you addnode in your wallet config?
Second do the wallet is encrpted?
Third erase all file in %appdata% altcommuty wallet but do not i repeat do not erase wallet.dat (it is the save of your address only this file should be left in the folder) then restart wallet, when open close it. Then go back in config file and addnode in it (10 minimum).

anyone can help???

Activity: 117
Merit: 100
Hi all! PoS works, but coins are not added to the balance, what should I do? It is said about the conflict...
http://imgur.com/a/HUuIo

чтo cдeлaл чтoб зapaбoтaлo?
Hичeгo нe дeлaл. Taм кaкaя тo пpoблeмa y paзpaбoв, oбeщaли в тeчeнии 7-14 днeй иcпpaвить. Ocтaвил кoшeлeк пpocтo зaпyщeнным, инoгдa мoнeты нopмaльнo зaкидывaeт, нo чaщe кoнфликт.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
I did not open the port on my router. Re-opened the wallet about 12 hours ago, 49 active connections. Having the same POS issues as being posted. Staked twice in that 12 hours with 85 ALTCOM. Wasn't a problem about 24 hours ago.
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
This project evolves and progresses really fast. Glad to be one of community members!
Activity: 210
altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE
This is a very good project, devs are active and responsive at discord channel. Hope you guys fix it as soon as possible
Activity: 294
Airdrop payments and any other campaign payment are now on hold.

There seems to be an issue with the wallet and staking, and we are currently looking into the options we have to find a solution.

There is no need for panic, everyone will keep their coins.

It will take 2-3 days at least for us to find an appropriate solution that is best for the community.

Please, do not PM me asking questions, I will not respond.

An official statement will come out before friday.

This will delay our plans a little, but we are not giving up.

So much is in store for us in the near future, and we will be 100% functional again within 2 weeks.

Have a good sunday.

~Hamukione

It's ok Devs. I will patiently waiting for your solution. THank you very much for working so hard. Smiley
Activity: 266
At the exchange page I read that the guy wanted to buy the coins and paid it first. Not used escrow. He lost money. So I would like some official exchange. I know that dev has a lot of work and I wish a lot of success in this good project. I hope the exchange will be soon.

This thread is here to help people in buying and selling AltCommunityCoin until it gets onto a bigger exchange.
The coin needs a little time to establish itself before going to an exchange.
If it got to the exchange now and had these wallet issues it would have been severely damaged.

For now this is what we've got. I urge you to make use of escrow services and not just blindly trust people.

all blake2s coin which are launched yet are on exchanges and  have the same issues with the pos orphans on some users..the client or the deamon is not the problem itself.its just the pos thing which wouldnt be a problem for an exchange to add this coin!

so get this on an exchanges, everything will be fine

you can do a research by looking on other blake2s threads..in every thread ppl crying about pos problems..and some were still added to pospool Wink

How can it will be fine?

We still waiting for a whitepaper, still in developing. Why you guys want it to be listed on the exchange so bad?

Activity: 17
At the exchange page I read that the guy wanted to buy the coins and paid it first. Not used escrow. He lost money. So I would like some official exchange. I know that dev has a lot of work and I wish a lot of success in this good project. I hope the exchange will be soon.

This thread is here to help people in buying and selling AltCommunityCoin until it gets onto a bigger exchange.
If it got to the exchange now and had these wallet issues it would have been severely damaged.

For now this is what we've got. I urge you to make use of escrow services and not just blindly trust people.

all blake2s coin which are launched yet are on exchanges and  have the same issues with the pos orphans on some users..the client or the deamon is not the problem itself.its just the pos thing which wouldnt be a problem for an exchange to add this coin!

so get this on an exchanges, everything will be fine

you can do a research by looking on other blake2s threads..in every thread ppl crying about pos problems..and some were still added to pospool Wink

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

Activity: 644
Is there a Instant Bootstrap update download link?  Embarrassed

Activity: 72

Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Still working on an update for the community.

We are getting closer to finding a solution and should be ready to announce it later this week.

~Hamukione

Really good news. I like the idea of community coins and airdrop distribution. I think it will speed up the crypto adoption process!
Jump to: