Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 212. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
whats wrong with wallet?It not sync,all nodes are added.
how add nodes?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Is there airdrop #4 in plans? I like the project. It could be even better without premine IMO.

Says in OP "There will be 10 Airdrops total, and you can participate once per Airdrop."

My staking looks like I get the same amount no matter what is in my wallet. How long do coins take to mature?
1-2 hours no more. I have so.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Is there airdrop #4 in plans? I like the project. It could be even better without premine IMO.

Says in OP "There will be 10 Airdrops total, and you can participate once per Airdrop."

My staking looks like I get the same amount no matter what is in my wallet. How long do coins take to mature?
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Activity: 198
Now I´m junior member, I was in the first airdrop! but got RED status.
Please review this?

Really wish to participate and following the project!
Smiley
thanks.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
A lot of people seem to be getting orphans still.

Less than before, but I also think that users haven't prepared their coins for staking.

If you receive a lot of coins in small transactions, then you will have a hard time staking.

Send all your coins to yourself, that will make all the coins one total weight on the network and will minimize your orhpans.

If you don't do this, then you won't get any rewards.

~Hamukione

i send all my coins to myself and i have same problem.
all mined block - not accepted

How many coins do you have?

48 coins in my wallet
Activity: 70
Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf

Less than before, but I also think that users haven't prepared their coins for staking.

If you receive a lot of coins in small transactions, then you will have a hard time staking.

Send all your coins to yourself, that will make all the coins one total weight on the network and will minimize your orhpans.

~Hamukione

Will you release the 10 Altcom coins that i bought from flitschbirne. The btc transaction is completed.

https://blockchain.info/address/37u7ijPBBYYPgQYm9267ECxApHvkhNwaAp

GOt it thanks!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
is the payment for airdrop has been sent ?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

~Hamukione

How many coins do you have?
Activity: 89

~Hamukione

Activity: 70
Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf

~Hamukione

Will you release the 10 Altcom coins that i bought from flitschbirne. The btc transaction is completed.

https://blockchain.info/address/37u7ijPBBYYPgQYm9267ECxApHvkhNwaAp

Activity: 209
Generated coins must mature 25 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.
total of my stakes are orphans  Undecided
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

~Hamukione

You mean like add coin control and send from the smaller addresses in wallet to your main address? settings->options->display->checkmark coincontrol

No issues with the address I am mining to. Staking that address about every 40minutes right now.
Activity: 266

~Hamukione

Alright. Let me try   Roll Eyes
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

~Hamukione
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
Anyone having issue with "Status: conflicted" on their stake rewards?

I have 2 notifications a few hours ago, nothing seems to be getting thru
just need to wait and make sure you have enough connections.
Activity: 73
0xE7a88dfc5045F689f7eDBB78481bAB719F0F65ba
Anyone having issue with "Status: conflicted" on their stake rewards?

I have 2 notifications a few hours ago, nothing seems to be getting thru
Activity: 266
Activity: 249
how add node to my wallet?
need use console?
Jump to: