Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 213. (Read 229397 times)

copper member
Activity: 1358
Merit: 523
whats wrong with wallet?It not sync,all nodes are added.

you must dowload new wallet . backup ur wallet.dat and delete every thing in appdata . İt will sync this time. But dont forget you must backup your wallet.dat if not you will lose ur funds !
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
the third airdrop would release after 19 hours?

the third airdrop is already complete

I think he is referring to the countdown timer on the first page to the third airdrop. It's still available, but counting up, because the airdrop was 20 hours ago.

don't worry if you are too late for round 3 because they will make the airdrop up to 10 rounds, according to the description on the first page. still, 7 round again, so not to be late again. good luck Smiley

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
whats wrong with wallet?It not sync,all nodes are added.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Hello!

I try mining in solo with 12Gh/s. What chances at me?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

I think he is referring to the countdown timer on the first page to the third airdrop. It's still available, but counting up, because the airdrop was 20 hours ago.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Activity: 199
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
I deleted everything from the %appdata%\altcommunitycoin directory beside my wallet.dat and conf.
I should be on the right block chain, however i'm getting staked reward but also orphaned blocks of the same value like three of it at a time, like a chain split ?
I also have 5-6 PoS blocks accepted out of 35 sometimes even with almost 600 coins Smiley
It's ok, just luck.
Activity: 13

I can use CCminer 2.2 for faster speed than version 1.7, which is approved or not

I can confirm this. But theres a bit faster (about +3%) software out there, but I forget about the name.

oh,  what's tools you used to minning this coin?

CC miner 2.2
Activity: 10

I can use CCminer 2.2 for faster speed than version 1.7, which is approved or not

I can confirm this. But theres a bit faster (about +3%) software out there, but I forget about the name.

oh,  what's tools you used to minning this coin?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Living the dream...
Activity: 10
https://i.imgur.com/BiVOrj8.jpg

I have a similar problem with the pool pay  my wallet
Activity: 266
Activity: 70
Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf
Are you kidding me?    Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Activity: 17
no i think hybrid coins prefer pos blocks instead of pow

not a good sign...  Shocked

It just means there are people staking before you. Staking is very similar to mining... You are going to get less coins if you mine/stake with less power...
You stake power is determined by how many coins you are holding in your wallet.

Can the POW affect this?

I see some big players join the pool and netHash is higher everyday.
Activity: 70
Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf

It just means there are people staking before you. Staking is very similar to mining... You are going to get less coins if you mine/stake with less power...

We just expected  this(the highlighted) from the first post.

Reason for update:
We have been experiencing a lot of network issues that should be fixed in the new wallet.
Its possible that the network has been connected to a whole other network, and this could have affected users with a low amount of coins who is staking.
By releasing this update, we should eliminate a lot of the orphans and be able to have a more stable network.
The update will be released tomorrow at 20:00 GMT + 1 and we hope everyone will download and install the new wallet there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Hello Dev,

This is what I observed on Pool: http://www.zpools.de/workers

This is limit pool hashrate to 34Mhs, I have 4.7Ghs but the pool server did not accept.

Anyone how to fix it?

Thanks and regards

Okane Satoshi

Thats only a display error. If you don't get "invalid" shares, everything wents well AND! You get payed out properly.

I'm still figure out what the frontend does here, but it seems that you should replace the MH/s with GH/s and divide it by 3.
Jump to: