Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 90. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
http://mnrank.com
good news for our community about masternode for the network.
What is the good news?
It might be the good news cbcbct mentioned "This is pre announce. Masternodes was announced by developers: "From the 15th of December, ALTCOM will be running with Masternodes as well".
Coin will be added as soon as masternodes will be released". I took it from the website http://mnrank.com

Has there been any announcement about the number of coins that will be needed for a Masternode with Altcom? I have seen some numbers mentioned, but nothing official yet (that I could find with a few minutes searching at least). Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
This is a great Oppotunity with ALTCOM.

Low supply, potential, good future and profitable with PoS 180%/yr

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Altcom : AZwV4Zh2MdYhvyni4QbR5c2CfsAWkcCXAC
Have a question about the staking and my power in the net.
Why network power is changing so often?
Because each time someone stake, his coinage is removed.

and do my staking coins lose the coinage after every stakes that I`m receiving?
Yes, then you need to wait 1440 confirmation to start staking again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Have a question about the staking and my power in the net.
Why network power is changing so often?
and do my staking coins lose the coinage after every stakes that I`m receiving?

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
i have a question will every distribution end at a certain date or will it be indivdual so it will end 7 days after i regsiterd ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Signature Campaign START 20-11-2017 END 25-11-2017
Read here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24857048
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
Well, it's not the last week of the signature campaign, its the first.

So don't worry too much and just be mindful from here.

He has to worry and post as many as he can. The base in the moon is not going to be free.

Any expectation on how long the campaign will last?
Activity: 537
Well, it's not the last week of the signature campaign, its the first.

So don't worry too much and just be mindful from here.

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
You don't "need" 50 messages. 50 is the maximum counted for a round.
there's both needs to qualify (10 post) and maximize the reward (50 post) so we are both right anyway.
Activity: 126
That's really strange for a signature bounty to end in the middle of the day in EU and in the US morning... I even failed to get me all 50 messages I needed Shocked

You don't "need" 50 messages. 50 is the maximum counted for a round.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
That's really strange for a signature bounty to end in the middle of the day in EU and in the US morning... I even failed to get me all 50 messages I needed Shocked
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
How can I sync wallet.
Using latest 1.1.0.2-g. Tried to delete blockchain in roaming folder. It doesn't help - stuck on block 84662. Have 16 connections
Is there any way to sync wallet? Maybe download latest blockchain as a file?
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
no more airdrops in next time? only signature campain? or in your plans more something interested for users? goodluck for all!               
No more airdrops, only signature campaign right now. I don't know about any other future plans.
You are always welcome to join discord channel, and ask devs. directly!
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
no more airdrops in next time? only signature campain? or in your plans more something interested for users? goodluck for all!               
Activity: 164
looks like a good project, def following...
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
Looks like a good project devs, congrats on that!!

Following...
Activity: 97
Altcom : AZwV4Zh2MdYhvyni4QbR5c2CfsAWkcCXAC
Dev are you interested in a compiled Linux Wallet for ARM processor, i can make one for armv7-A(RaspberryPi, RaspberryPi2, Odroid, ...) and armv8-A aarch64(RaspberryPi3, Pine64, Rock64, ...) ?
Answer here or send me a PM if interested.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
To join the signature campaign, please fill this form: https://goo.gl/forms/A0FsLCvSOEwFeNdt1

Unable to fill the google form now, message of "Closed until Monday, the data is processed. Beginning on 20.11.2018". So, the form will only available on monday?

EDIT: I also put an avatar of altcom logo from website, reduced size to 80px, anyone who want it can download from https://imgur.com/ir5Pcqt.png, hope dev will like it. Or send me an image that you want to put as avatar, I can change it anytime  Grin

BTW, any thought of avatar campaign besides signature campaign?
Activity: 196
can't run the wallet on ubuntu 16.04 x64
error while loading shared libraries: libminiupnpc.so.8 cannot open shared object file...
apparently 16.04 is using libminiupnpc.so.10 instead which causes this issue
please join the discord group someone there might be able to help you
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Airdrops will be later or will not open again? Can I have the opportunity to join AltCOM airdrop?
Please join the current signature campaign if you really want to grab your free ALTCOMs. Good luck.
Thanks buddy, but rightnow I have joined another one, which might be lasted in next month. By the time, I will join ALTCOMs signature campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: