Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 93. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
You know what? I really miss the excitement of the airdrop at this moment! Normally I would get everything ready by now to be prepared for 16:10, but now... Nothing!   Cry  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Very low supply and very cheap price. always profitable

CIRCULATING SUPPLY: 105,899 ALTCOM
TOTAL SUPPLY: 175,327 ALTCOM
MARKETCAP: $337,235

Long live ALTCOM.

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi

Thanks for the info. Didn't know the supply was this low!

This is one of those rare "few but valuable" type of coins. Nothing to do with those 9 QUADRILLION supply coins Wink

I would love to have 9 QUADRILLION ALTCOM Cheesy But seriously, I prefer low supply coins as well, even if it looks worse when you mine it  Wink
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T

Long live ALTCOM.

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi

This is one of those rare "few but valuable" type of coins. Nothing to do with those 9 QUADRILLION supply coins Wink
Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange

Long live ALTCOM.

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Long live ALTCOM.

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi
Thanks for the useful information.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

Long live ALTCOM.

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 60
Airdrops will be later or will not open again? Can I have the opportunity to join AltCOM airdrop?
Please join the current signature campaign if you really want to grab your free ALTCOMs. Good luck.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Airdrops will be later or will not open again? Can I have the opportunity to join AltCOM airdrop?
No more airdrops. Other distribution methods are signature campaign and official forum.
Activity: 56
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Good time of day. I already asked in another thread, but got no answer to my question. My signature meets the requirements of the subscription of the company or do I need to remove from the signature of the specified addresses altcom and mew ?

For standardization purposes, I would recommend removing the addresses and puting them in other parts of your profile

Removed the extra from the signature. I hope it will not be considered a violation, it's just my first subscription company.
Activity: 537
I have signed up for signature bounty. It says I need to add my wallet address on my profile. Am I correct in thinking my receiving address should go in the "locations" field?
It's better here ALTCOM address to Personal text and http://altcoincommunity.ru/assets/signature/images/avatar.png
When will masternode feature be released? Thank you.

Reports were to expect the update around the 15th of December if memory serves.
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
I have signed up for signature bounty. It says I need to add my wallet address on my profile. Am I correct in thinking my receiving address should go in the "locations" field?
It's better here ALTCOM address to Personal text and http://altcoincommunity.ru/assets/signature/images/avatar.png

next month , i think need to prepare now
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Need Spanish translation?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Hello i think Signature code for member is broken ... and why no mention about masternodes in Signatures  Huh
ALTCOM will have masternods in the next time?
Is already clear when masternodes will be ready?
And how many coins do I need for operating my own node?

yes https://altcoincommunity.net/thread-1487.html

i think 1000 ALT per Masternode
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
Activity: 148
The ALTCOM Signature Campaign doesn't have a set amount of time.

It depends on the number of users who join, and how many posts are made.

What did you mean by saying "how many posts are made". The payments for each participant depends on how many posts they made each week? Am I right? Thanks.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Hello i think Signature code for member is broken ... and why no mention about masternodes in Signatures  Huh
ALTCOM will have masternods in the next time?
Is already clear when masternodes will be ready?
And how many coins do I need for operating my own node?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
The ALTCOM Signature Campaign doesn't have a set amount of time.

It depends on the number of users who join, and how many posts are made.

Thanks for the answer, I will join altcom signature campaign next week right after my current signature ended this week  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: