Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 94. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
nice project! waiting MN  Cool

Correct your ALTCOM address is not correct and in the signature correct on WE DECIDE THE FUTURE.
SET ALTCOM address to Personal text.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
nice project! waiting MN  Cool
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Hello i think Signature code for member is broken ... and why no mention about masternodes in Signatures  Huh
Activity: 532
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
The ALTCOM Signature Campaign doesn't have a set amount of time.

It depends on the number of users who join, and how many posts are made.

any detail on members who have been on old signature campaign ?because me and many others were in that one ever since it begun with the one you wearing as your signature right now, we never got paid.

Old signature campaign was paid out.
That happened a month ago.

I was the third person in the last spreadsheet and didn't receive any payment from the last signature campaign, was there any problem with my profile? why didn't i receive any Altcom?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e0PRFRGw64K2qJbtTXUlkguXW1_HKSf1mKwWzZfzL_g/edit#gid=0
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
it is very unfortunate that only one signature can be used, it is necessary to choose between companies)
Member 0.20 ALTCOM is this for a single message or fee once a week?

the payments for Member 0.2 ALTCOM it is for single post which should be like no scam and with meaning and etc.
that is valid requirements for all signature campaigns on BCT forum
the full details is bounty thread usually
Activity: 157
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
Good time of day. I already asked in another thread, but got no answer to my question. My signature meets the requirements of the subscription of the company or do I need to remove from the signature of the specified addresses altcom and mew ?

For standardization purposes, I would recommend removing the addresses and puting them in other parts of your profile
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Good time of day. I already asked in another thread, but got no answer to my question. My signature meets the requirements of the subscription of the company or do I need to remove from the signature of the specified addresses altcom and mew ?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

any detail on members who have been on old signature campaign ?because me and many others were in that one ever since it begun with the one you wearing as your signature right now, we never got paid.

Old signature campaign was paid out.
That happened a month ago.

Activity: 532
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Yeah, I got the same dilemma. I am already in another signature campaign, so I have to let this one go  Undecided
that's not a campaign but airdrop that needs wearing both signature and a bag of 100 onions. Of course you'd get blacklisted at weekend for not wearing it and they'll never let you in Grin

I know it's not an official signature campaign, but as you said, it requires to have a signature. And I really don't want to miss the weekly airdrops, so I can't join this signature campaign.

Since you have chosen onion, then you have to let go altcom... I also wearing a signature, but luckily it will be ended by this week.

So, I'm also curious to know how long will altcom signature campaign run?
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Yeah, I got the same dilemma. I am already in another signature campaign, so I have to let this one go  Undecided
that's not a campaign but airdrop that needs wearing both signature and a bag of 100 onions. Of course you'd get blacklisted at weekend for not wearing it and they'll never let you in Grin

I know it's not an official signature campaign, but as you said, it requires to have a signature. And I really don't want to miss the weekly airdrops, so I can't join this signature campaign.
Those sort of signature campaign will have higher rewards if you are higher member ranks. Therefore I will try to upgrade to Full Member like you.
Merit: 102

Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
it is very unfortunate that only one signature can be used, it is necessary to choose between companies)

Yeah, I got the same dilemma. I am already in another signature campaign, so I have to let this one go  Undecided
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
Activity: 537
Well, just reviewed it from an incognito session, in the profile page they can see the activity and post count separately.

Don't think there should be any trouble for them

Excellent news.

Just a vote of confidence, been here since early steps and everything is running well, PoS functions well, and the next phases look bright with the future developments to come.
Activity: 170
Activity: 406
D D D Denarius
Well, just reviewed it from an incognito session, in the profile page they can see the activity and post count separately.

Don't think there should be any trouble for them
Good thing my account is already on Member status that I don't have to worry too much about this Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: