Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 95. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
Well, just reviewed it from an incognito session, in the profile page they can see the activity and post count separately.

Don't think there should be any trouble for them
Activity: 157
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
Very good news - start of altcom signature campaign! Now my signature's place fill be filled ))
the only and one question I have - regarding the form for joining, last form we have to fill number of posts as a start count, and now we have to fill activity points.

But as you well know activity points are not equivalent to the posts count. And ALTCOM sig's campaign pays for posts. So I wonder will it be easy for you to count person's posts per week, taking into account that in form activity instead of post count?

On that topic, I am capped right now on activity, had to look for this thread to know why https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-read-before-posting-1689727

Hope they can count my posts tho :S
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Very good news - start of altcom signature campaign! Now my signature's place fill be filled ))
the only and one question I have - regarding the form for joining, last form we have to fill number of posts as a start count, and now we have to fill activity points.

But as you well know activity points are not equivalent to the posts count. And ALTCOM sig's campaign pays for posts. So I wonder will it be easy for you to count person's posts per week, taking into account that in form activity instead of post count?
Activity: 532
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
Added ,btw when will be the estimate time for the new feature that was mentioned in the first page ?
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
So, how do I look with my signature?  Cool Nice to support this project in every way.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Hell yeah!
Was waiting for and finally its here.

Thank you Hamuki, the signatures look sick as titts!
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Activity: 537
I would be interested in running a sig, I will be awaiting updates on when and how to do so.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
how to join signature campain dev?
just read the previous messages. You still can not participate, a little patience.
Keep patience and wait for signature codes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
just read the previous messages. You still can not participate, a little patience.
Activity: 169
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
@hamukione dont even reply my Pm or email, this coin is going down
I see no future here .

What u talking about? Maybe he is busy or you have stupid request?

I asked him for translation bounty via email and pm but hes did not reply me.

Now on coinmarketcap: $3.04
No way. It's all over.
Read the thread of the forum.

Hey Gunka, I really like how signature you are testing looks now!
eager to wear it proudly!
Activity: 56
Hi all,

Do you have news about signature campaign? Thank you all very much.
Please keep calm and wait. Developers will let you know with official announcement at the right time. Good luck, guy.
I see no future here .

i see quite a lot of strange messages like this all over the forum, seems like somebody start a neural network full of bots.
those bots analyze few pages for some key words and then post some posts, which look legit, but actually full crap!
maybe this is the way the are farming accounts like this. do not know, but it looks very suspicious.
Activity: 151
When is time for reopening signature campaign? Thanks.
Activity: 326
I see no future here .

What u talking about? Maybe he is busy or you have stupid request?
Pages:
Jump to: