Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW/POS][NO-ICO][AIRDROP] ZeroBankSystems. Projects and Coin. Bounties. - page 17. (Read 10266 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
eagerly waiting for the official announcement .... Smiley couple more minutes to GO
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
sorry... and where is the wallet?
Info about ZBS Trust Fund added. Another info (whitepaper, etc) in work now.
2 hours 49 minutes before launch
Activity: 50
Activity: 280
Merit: 55
Look like great project
7 hours, 17 minutes before launch. New info about projects soon.
Double airdrop amount confirmed by team.
@epicfailman, please edit first post. New info - 10000 ZBS will be airdropped. First airdrop - 200 participants. 5 ZBS each.

Bounties edited.

Because of false-start, reward for thread-moderator lowered and now 100 ZBS. @epicfailman, It is big value and I think, you understand, why we have to do it.

Reward for block explorer not changed and now 150 ZBS.

New reward for first public pool - 100 ZBS

Reward for discord channel creating and moderating not changed and available now (because first reserved guy don't answered). 100 ZBS.

Rewards for translations will be available after release of whitepaper.
~50-100 ZBS for translate.

Social Media's bounties will be available after start.

-Twitter constructive post with tag #ZeroBankSystems (with more then 200 followers) - one per account. 10 ZBS

-Facebook constructive post (with more then 200 friends) - one per account. 10 ZBS

-VK(Russian Facebook) group creating and moderating - 100 ZBS (1 reward only). Need to reserve in this thread.

-Another forum (bitcoingarden and others) thread creating and moderating - 25 ZBS. Need to reserve in this thread.

-Signature campaign will be started after release of whitepaper.

Thanks for your interest to our project

Info updated
Activity: 49
Double airdrop amount confirmed by team.
@epicfailman, please edit first post. New info - 10000 ZBS will be airdropped. First airdrop - 200 participants. 5 ZBS each.

Bounties edited.

Because of false-start, reward for thread-moderator lowered and now 100 ZBS. @epicfailman, It is big value and I think, you understand, why we have to do it.

Reward for block explorer not changed and now 150 ZBS.

New reward for first public pool - 100 ZBS

Reward for discord channel creating and moderating not changed and available now (because first reserved guy don't answered). 100 ZBS.

Rewards for translations will be available after release of whitepaper.
~50-100 ZBS for translate.

Social Media's bounties will be available after start.

-Twitter constructive post with tag #ZeroBankSystems (with more then 200 followers) - one per account. 10 ZBS

-Facebook constructive post (with more then 200 friends) - one per account. 10 ZBS

-VK(Russian Facebook) group creating and moderating - 100 ZBS (1 reward only). Need to reserve in this thread.

-Another forum (bitcoingarden and others) thread creating and moderating - 25 ZBS. Need to reserve in this thread.

-Signature campaign will be started after release of whitepaper.

Thanks for your interest to our project
Look like great project, only roadmap in the thread. Do you have another informations about ZeroBankSystems sir, like website or whitepaper ?

Info will be updated, after i will recieve it from dev's team. Today waiting for bounties, whitepaper will be ready in one-two weeks, site now reworking for future projects and will be ready soon, tomorrow, before launch, i will update info about projects (now I have only the information that the ZBS Exchange and ZBS Trust Fund will be managed by the community using a voting system (available for masternode owners and landing customers).

please provide the link to wallet before the airdrop to make sure everything will work correctly  Wink

Even pool and blockexplorer creators don't had wallet now. The devs seem to be very reinsured, at least the source code (as it seems to me) could be shared...
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
please provide the link to wallet before the airdrop to make sure everything will work correctly  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Looking forward to it
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Look like great project, only roadmap in the thread. Do you have another informations about ZeroBankSystems sir, like website or whitepaper ?
Where is the wallet? is there any discord or twitter or telegram channels?

all these are yet to come after succful launch of this network, which is expected to be ON by 12/6

follow the count down ...

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20171206T16&p0=166&msg=ZeroBankSystems+Coin+launch&font=cursive
Why can not download ZBS wallet right now?

this is last phase of testing ...anything will be available after launch of this network...need to wait for the launch first then second phase is wallet ,airdrop link etc.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Where is the wallet? is there any discord or twitter or telegram channels?
Activity: 156
cant wait for airdrop. yum and a good coin to. MN XD
Activity: 336
ZBS is a windows wallet? so we cant have zbs if were not using windows?
I would love to learn more about this project and even join the airdrop but what I have seen is that 100 gets filled up before I even get a chance to join the airdrop.  This is especially true if the airdrop takes place at like 3:00 AM when I'm sleeping :/

Aidrop will started after official start/ It will be tomorrow. Countdown to start in first post.
You can join airdrop if you want  Wink
any projected time frame so that we won't be asleep when that happens? Tongue

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20171206T16&p0=166&msg=ZeroBankSystems+Coin+launch&font=cursive

Airdrop will started in same time.
Activity: 140
I would love to learn more about this project and even join the airdrop but what I have seen is that 100 gets filled up before I even get a chance to join the airdrop.  This is especially true if the airdrop takes place at like 3:00 AM when I'm sleeping :/

Aidrop will started after official start/ It will be tomorrow. Countdown to start in first post.
You can join airdrop if you want  Wink
any projected time frame so that we won't be asleep when that happens? Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: