Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW/POS][NO-ICO][AIRDROP] ZeroBankSystems. Projects and Coin. Bounties. - page 18. (Read 10305 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I would love to learn more about this project and even join the airdrop but what I have seen is that 100 gets filled up before I even get a chance to join the airdrop.  This is especially true if the airdrop takes place at like 3:00 AM when I'm sleeping :/

Aidrop will started after official start/ It will be tomorrow. Countdown to start in first post.
You can join airdrop if you want  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
I would love to learn more about this project and even join the airdrop but what I have seen is that 100 gets filled up before I even get a chance to join the airdrop.  This is especially true if the airdrop takes place at like 3:00 AM when I'm sleeping :/
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fair launch . i like it . Waiting for wallet releases.

it would be better if you remove the airdop form now, and provide it at the launch .
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It seems like nice project.
I'll support your project.
Good luck.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
This project is great,im looking forward for the success of your team.Goodluck and more power.
Guys, sorry for delay. Now we are waiting answer from exchange. Airdrop form will be closed and opened after start. ANN thread started before the appointed time, this is personal initiative of our thread moderator. Thanks for patience.

I hope, my reward will not changes?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Guys, sorry for delay. Now we are waiting answer from exchange. Airdrop form will be closed and opened after start. ANN thread started before the appointed time, this is personal initiative of our thread moderator. Thanks for patience.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
This is epic man, you should close first the form and work for your windows wallet.

The form should be closed first. It will be opened at the end of the countdown!

I will ask dev about form closing and raising number of airdrop participants
Why can not download ZBS wallet right now?

I know about exchange in first 24 hours from start. Maybe this is reason for the delay. As i know, wallet (windows and linux) and linux daemon already compiled and tested.
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
how much total suply ZBS coin
where wallet addres zbs coin

Total supply - 1880597 ZBS
POW coins - 30000 ZBS
Premine - 33% from POW coins, 10000 ZBS (now we have one trouble, in PRE-ANN thread made voting)

Wallet address will be available after official start (countdown in post). Now is last phase of testing.

i like the total supply from this coin, will be good for the price of this coin
and will wait for less than 3 days when the wallet ready, as the countdown said
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

link please ?!  Wink
hello Dev
I would like to ask the ZBS wallet download link
I use windows 32
thank you Dev

After official start all links will be in this post.

Countdown to start:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20171206T16&p0=166&msg=ZeroBankSystems+Coin+launch&font=cursive
So glad I didn't click the submit button I put eth wallet in there, I guess I will wait for launch and wallet. thanks
but 100 participants for airdrop is very small I hope I can be one of them soon.

This is Dev's team decision. I can talk about this with one of them. Before start it is possible
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
hello Dev
I would like to ask the ZBS wallet download link
I use windows 32
thank you Dev
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
So glad I didn't click the submit button I put eth wallet in there, I guess I will wait for launch and wallet. thanks
but 100 participants for airdrop is very small I hope I can be one of them soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

The form should be closed first. It will be opened at the end of the countdown!
Please, don't send us your ETH or BTC address!

We already have 3 answers with ETH addresses.

Guys, you do not know how to read?
where can we dowwnload the zbs wallet

After official start all links will be in this post.

Countdown to start:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20171206T16&p0=166&msg=ZeroBankSystems+Coin+launch&font=cursive
Pages:
Jump to: