Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW/POS][NO-ICO][AIRDROP] ZeroBankSystems. Projects and Coin. Bounties. - page 2. (Read 10303 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Any update on coinsmarkets coming back online ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
when will be next airdrop? After new year, we did not have any airdrops. Are we going to have next week atleast?
Activity: 2
How can I download wallet ZBS
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hope you wait until coinsmarket has solved problems cause alot of the coins were on that exchange.
Activity: 49
We need few days more for development, because of problems with new wallet. Sorry for delay.
Activity: 336
Coinsmarket is realy very bad. I wait a new exchange, the coin Zbs have potential to others big exchanges
Do you already have ZBS coins? As far as I know the company has not sent a sign to the participants. Because I also participated in the project and have not received the token.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
I voted for the annual interest on the POS.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
wait is there a airdrop today?
Activity: 742
where wallet update and swap ?
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Coinsmarket is realy very bad. I wait a new exchange, the coin Zbs have potential to others big exchanges

agreed ,i  register my account recently ,but cann't login in . i write my account info on my book .there is no wrong.
Activity: 162
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998
hey guys, any update yet, did we have new wallet?
Looking forward to receiving information about new wallets and time for next airdrop.
Activity: 34
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
You have prevision of a new exchange? Coinsmarket is very bad now, and the site is down.
ZBS Dev said in Discordapp : Next airdrop after wallet update and swap. Will be announced

Because , countdown will only commence after the swap has been completed , wait the announced !
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
When will the airdrop return  Huh Huh?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Airdrop will be after wallet update. Will be announced soon. Sorry for delay, but next airdrop will be real big  Wink
Activity: 57
Activity: 52
I made it in time but I overlooked the rule that you had to be on this forum before December.
Pages:
Jump to: