Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW/POS][NO-ICO][AIRDROP] ZeroBankSystems. Projects and Coin. Bounties. - page 4. (Read 10303 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
10 minutes left, I hope I will make it in time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Its great to hear update from dev. hope this coin will go to moon.

Only ~50000 ZBS total supply now. And only POS. After update price will go up like a rocket.
New structure of ZBS (after wallet update) and reasons:

First 2000 POS blocks - 1% POS (it will be time of swap, so big POS % not needed)
Block 2001 - 100000 - 400% (For prevent deficite of coins. Now we can have only 45 masternodes. It's not enough)
Block 100001 - inf - 15%

MN collateral - 1000 ZBS. Payments:

First 2000 blocks - 50% stakes 50% MN
Block 2001 - 100000 - 45% stakes 45% MN 10% budget
Block 100001 - inf - 35% stakes 35% MN 30% budget

Thanks for you interest.

Info added into OP.
Activity: 35
Its great to hear update from dev. hope this coin will go to moon.
Activity: 49
New structure of ZBS (after wallet update) and reasons:

First 2000 POS blocks - 1% POS (it will be time of swap, so big POS % not needed)
Block 2001 - 100000 - 400% (For prevent deficite of coins. Now we can have only 45 masternodes. It's not enough)
Block 100001 - inf - 15%

MN collateral - 1000 ZBS. Payments:

First 2000 blocks - 50% stakes 50% MN
Block 2001 - 100000 - 45% stakes 45% MN 10% budget
Block 100001 - inf - 35% stakes 35% MN 30% budget

Thanks for you interest.
hi
how much confirmation for maturity pos?
and when will start bounty social media campaign?
thanks

Blocks maturity - 50 blocks.

Social media campaign will started after wallet update. It will be in first days of January.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
hi
how much confirmation for maturity pos?
and when will start bounty social media campaign?
thanks
Price is raising  Smiley
Looks good.
Programmer founded. Wallet update on 5-10 January.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10

I see your progeny positive, I wish success to the team.
Activity: 434
the airdrop closes so fast because there are no limits on your btt rank. i bet you all those newbi accounts is a double account.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Question from dev:

"If airdrop closes very fast, should we raise premine amount in next version of wallet and make real big airdrop? Now only 10000 ZBS will be distributed by airdrop, we can double this amount."

I think it depends on what direction the team would like to head in.

Increasing the premine is definitely an option and would make it easier to promote the coin. However, I'm not sure how that would work since the original "wrong" premine was burned and increasing it again might not sit well with the community since it becomes a question of "if they can do it once, what is stopping them from doing it again?"

Alternatively, the number of participants could be increased and the number of airdrops decreased (eg once a month instead of once a week)

Just my 10 cents worth.
Question from dev:

"If airdrop closes very fast, should we raise premine amount in next version of wallet and make real big airdrop? Now only 10000 ZBS will be distributed by airdrop, we can double this amount."
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
airdrop like flash...im always late
just got first airdrop   Cry
it is true that airdrop very quickly closed. I really did not think the airdrop would be so quickly closed. before I never saw airdrop with 3 rounds that closed so fast. I do not know why this airdrop is so quickly filled up by the participants.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
airdrop very quickly closed. Looks like airdrop is awaited by many people. I seem to be out of luck for being late to participate in airdrop. I think this project has a bright future. Good luck
Some info.

If we make new wallet (without wrong premine) i will add ZBS on Yobit in one week. But i need confirmation from community.
Make new genesis block and start new chain with changed POS yearly interest and removed wrong wallet (and swap old coins, of course) - one week maximum. No need programmer for this. I can make it by myself (if dev confirm it).

Big update with masternodes - January 2018.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
I missed the airdrop  Sad too many guys are updated. Goodluck to you guys! Success to your project.
We need votes. All options have maximum 5 votes, so we don't know what community wants  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: