Pages:
Author

Topic: ​🔥[ANN][PP][AIRDROP] MONETO - WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS​🔥 - page 15. (Read 26330 times)

FAR
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
do you think it will be possible for you to bring cryptocurrency to the level with the official currency by the realization of your idea?
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
Any news? I probably missed a lot until I was here
We have changed the dates for ICO and ICO
You can see the changes on the site https://mone.to/
We also launched private sales
please see the link https://mone.to/ico
copper member
Attention!

The Moneto team is forced to change the start date of the Pre-ICO and the start date of the ICO due to changes in Swiss legislation as it’s our target jurisdiction. The revised dates now are:

- The beginning of the PRE-ICO — 2018/04/10 at 0:00 (UTC-8)
- The beginning of the ICO — 2018/06/10 at 0:00 (UTC-8)

Please note, the end date of the ICO has not been changed, and it is 2018/07/10 still.
You can find the Swiss regulator announcement on https://www.finma.ch/en/news/2018/02/20180216-mm-ico-wegleitung/
Follow the updates on our website https://mone.to

Activity: 9
Do you have your own YouTube channel? If not, will you create it? Perhaps there will be an interesting video about everything connected with the company.
Thanks for sharing this news with us no doubt this project backed by very talented people i also believe this will bring financial revolution so that I also supporting this mission. I think it is good decision to invest in this at this time while it's really cheap.
I guess airdrop is already full, but I did not see it, could you give me a link?
Activity: 5
a little confused, explain when you start PRE ICO?
copper member
Bitcoin: the legality
BTC has long been no novelty for the modern world: the population managed to be frightened three times, to be surprised, to invest, to go out in plus (or to burn if they were not patient). All this time, governments around the world didn't know what to do with this breakthrough in the digital economy. What measures might be used in relation to a decentralized system? The absence of a responsible party created conditions for the development of a positive trend: in the worst case, Bitcoin is prohibited by government decree, at best - is accepted as a legitimate means of payment. If we speak averaged, at the moment we can see the following situation - in most countries draft laws are being developed to regulate the status of cryptocurrencies in particular in relation to BTC. You should also be aware that often what is prohibited to banks in relation to bitcoin is allowed to individuals. For example, you can buy some goods in Japan for bitcoins, pay taxes, or use of your BTC-wallet in China, if you are an individual. The most favorable situation for the use of cryptocurrency has emerged in Switzerland: there it legally treated as foreign currency. At the moment the progressive part of humanity is beginning to be more loyal to cryptocurrencies, which undoubtedly affects legal position of bitcoins. Based on the measures taken in relation to cryptocurrencies in certain States, we can divide them into two conditional groups - the first should include those countries that develop draft laws to regulate the status of Bitcoin or at least do not prohibit It:
1) Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Japan, Ukraine, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States etc.
In the second conditional group we composed countries that restricted the use of cryptocurrency on their territory, or even prohibit operations with it:
2) Bangladesh, Bolivia, China, Ecuador, Iceland, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Russia, Thailand, Viet Nam, etc.
The situation is constantly changing, and where yesterday was anarchy, today came into force bills that restore order in the sphere of cryptocurrency. Time will tell whether it is good or bad.
There was a project team Moneto, all a good investment!
copper member
Went through the white paper. Great concept. Good luck
Are you planning to incorporate latest technologies in the market to your project as they come in?
We will introduce modern technologies of personal identification, we also plan to introduce new coins for our service
Activity: 57
Went through the white paper. Great concept. Good luck
Are you planning to incorporate latest technologies in the market to your project as they come in?
copper member
Very cool
Do you intend to bring Portuguese?
Hello, I would like to know what the strategies for dissemination will be.
do you see Brazil as a potential market?

Hello
Yes, we plan to work with the Brazilian market and will do translations into Portuguese
Activity: 4
Very cool
Do you intend to bring Portuguese?
Hello, I would like to know what the strategies for dissemination will be.
do you see Brazil as a potential market?
OGK
Hey all. How long will ico running?
copper member
This project looks really good, is there any airdrop ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-moneto-we-issue-instant-loans-secured-by-bitcoins-2986090
thank you for your opinion
You can click on the link and participate in the airdrop
Activity: 7
This project looks really good, is there any airdrop ?
copper member
Visited your website and read the white paper. Seems promising. What exchanges are you planing to list this token?
thank you for your opinion
We plan to publish our token on all major exchanges
Activity: 152
Visited your website and read the white paper. Seems promising. What exchanges are you planing to list this token?
Activity: 98
I really appreciate what the team has done And for those involved in it.I sincerely hope to be more conscientious and attentive to participants like us, because we are looking forward to the success of this project especially in the future, and I hope that the value to be shared will benefit all of us.I'm sure this project will be great.
I'm waiting for the PRE ICO start and I have already prepared my ETH-wallet. The company is fine, with what and I congratulate you! I'm sure, the amount of investments PRE ICO will be a recor.
copper member
Five reasons you should HODL bitcoin

Five reasons you should HODL bitcoin, or there is nothing stable in this world

1. This cryptocurrency continually grows, even after severe drops in September 2017 or in January 2018. And this is the first reason why you should not sell your hard-earned BTC-savings.
2. It is not necessary to make BTC/Fiat money exchange. Some services can redeem your BTC-savings with fiat currency for a specified period, and later you can return your bitcoins by paying the same price with a small fee.
3. If Bitcoin rate falls to the bottom, you can only rejoice that you have already sold bitcoin with a right price.
4. Skeptics claim Bitcoin as a bubble which is about to burst. Decades ago some voices claimed Internet would not get accustomed and compete with TV or radio. Be open to the new and don’t let yourself rust.
5. HODL stands for accumulation. You increase your finances with minimal effort.
P.S. The risk always exists. There is the only solution that can protect you from going broke. Go off the game. But remember, there is another side of the coin. By taking such decision, you will never go broke and never grow rich as well.
Pages:
Jump to: