Pages:
Author

Topic: ​🔥[ANN][PP][AIRDROP] MONETO - WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS​🔥 - page 17. (Read 26330 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Sounds perspective for me =)
Your token apears valueable becouse others give 200.000 tokens and you give 0.3 per task.
Activity: 340
What price are you starting with to trade
copper member
Activity: 126
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
Moneto will be using Bitcoin as the denominated currency but you are only accepting Ethereum as a means of purchasing Moneto at the pre-ico and ico stage.
I know you have your reasons but it is ironic, Bitcoin should have been part of the payment options.
We launch pre ICO and ICO on the ERC20 platform
Therefore, we accept only ETH
After the completion of ICO, our service will work with other cryptocurrencies(ETH and other popular cryptocurrencies)
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
Moneto will be using Bitcoin as the denominated currency but you are only accepting Ethereum as a means of purchasing Moneto at the pre-ico and ico stage.
I know you have your reasons but it is ironic, Bitcoin should have been part of the payment options.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
MONETO will provide an opportunity to take a loan on the security of Bitcoin as quickly, conveniently and safely as possible. A participant in the platform will be able to choose the best loan conditions by creating an application for a loan. It is planned that the maximum amount of a loan will be up to 70% of the collateral’s current value. The user will be able to return the deposit by paying a small commission. If he or she does not take advantage of this opportunity, the mortgaged Bitcoin will go to the platform. Then it will be sold on the exchange. Money is transferred directly according to the payment information provided.  In order to get a loan, the borrower needs to go through the identification process.

Great idea you got there.
Activity: 163
Merit: 3
Airdrop done 
Bitcointalk username: amirshaf
Twitter user :   https://mobile.twitter.com/shaf_amir
Facebook     :   https://m.facebook.com/abedlwafu.salam?refid=8
Telegram user: @Amirshaf1
Myetherwalletadress: 0x54D8865302846272be3464d532DFF62A357538b4
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
Hi! Could you please clarify how do you mitigate risks of exchange rate fluctuations for loans backed by bitcoin. Sorry you this question was raised before Smiley
copper member
Can I trust you as a young man looking to experiment with you?
Of course
as you might have noticed, we have a demo product
and we will launch ico as an official company
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
facebook:https://www.facebook.com/osama.os.5492216
Can I trust you as a young man looking to experiment with you?
Activity: 32
I read about the project, great idea to change global currency system. I want to know, how to change this project future currency system?
copper member
What kind of penalties apply if someone takes out a 10k BTC loan and BTC heads to 5k? How would you collect the debt? And what time frames are allowed or any grace period?
We have a different system
Our client must give a pledge in BTC
copper member
Do I have to complete a kyc for this ICO??
US citizens can not participate in the sale of our tokens
Activity: 90

what are the other investments that prefer?
Activity: 154
Do I have to complete a kyc for this ICO??
Activity: 7
Nice project, there is a bounty campaign in the future?
Activity: 7
Regarding your dividend policy: Couldn't one person split up their coins into multiple addresses to get more out of the current formula?
copper member
This is one of the solutions I've been looking out for in the cryptocurrency sphere. I get frustrated at times when I have to sell my precious tokens for much less its value because of some financial contingencies. I really appreciate this project and good luck to the managers.
I'm eagerly waiting for the full launch of the platform and app.

We also did not see a good solution to this issue
Our service will be able to take good positions in the market
Thank you for your opinion
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
This is one of the solutions I've been looking out for in the cryptocurrency sphere. I get frustrated at times when I have to sell my precious tokens for much less its value because of some financial contingencies. I really appreciate this project and good luck to the managers.
I'm eagerly waiting for the full launch of the platform and app.
Activity: 938
There is no doubt Blockchain Technology will disrupt conventional way of doing business and to this effect, a number of companies are emerging to champion this course. It must be abundantly clear that MONETO need to add a lot of features to her arsenal to face the competition in this area... especially as there are many start-ups utilizing this tech to build better lending platforms.  Nevertheless, the market is huge and can accommodate many companies. However, I will suggest MONETO should not only consider Bitcoin to back this loans, other cryptocurrencies should also be consider as this will further widen the scope of this project. Good luck.
copper member
How and when we know, if we are one of the picked address? Do you release a spreadsheet at the airdrop date? By the way, do you have a link for your ann thread to your project? Good luck for your project
We published the lists
Look at the beginning of our thread
Pages:
Jump to: